Dumb Doomsday Devices from Flicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChimeraCreative

Been there, Done that.
Registered
Reaction score
*disclaimer, the place is a tad on the crude side*

"Below you’ll find a half-dozen of the dumbest doomsday devices the studios have ever expected us to accept without blinking, simply because a lifelong love of nerd culture has left us with crippling self-esteem issues that turn us into mindless drones anytime we hear the words “Daily Planet” or “Cerebro” from the mouths of glamorous movie stars and/or Sam Raimi. Hey, wait a minute—maybe these crappy movie menaces are the most dangerous doomsday devices of all!"

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/07/the_6_dumbest_doomsday_devices_from_superhero_movi.php#more

I can't say I agree with the ranking system, but funny is funny. ^_^

-An

ChimeraCreative

Been there, Done that.
Registered
Reaction score
... and on another note, I have a very funny, VERY crude link about the worst husbands in the Marvel U. If I post several disclaimers, would it be okay to post it? I don't wanna ruffle any feathers or be a bad influence on any kiddies here. ^_^

-An

rubberbands

Registered
Reaction score
hey, the kryptonite island was a great idea. it just got screwed up because supes decides to throw it out of the earths atmosphere (right?). which is so wrong.

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Some people just like to tear things apart instead of sitting back with a tub of popcorn and enjoying it. I have never understood this obsession some people have with analyzing comic books. It's entertainment! If you want realism, go watch the Grapes of Wrath or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.