• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a fast-moving beta for historical fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeliz2k

never mind the shorty
Registered
Reaction score
Commonwealth of Virginia--it's for lovers
Website
www.elizabethhuhn.com
So, I have one very good set of eyes working on my WIP, but I would love another pair of eyes. My story is set in Roman Britain and is centered around the Bouddican rebellion. The main characters are the daughters of Boudicca. It's about 120k, so it's long. And I would LOVE to have it done in a month (or less? is that too much to ask?). I am trying desperately to get this out to agents asap.

Thanks! PM me if you can help.

Elizabeth

Tachyon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
tachyondecay.net
I like historical fiction, and don't mind length. I can read quickly without sacrificing detail.

I am not familiar with the Boudiccan rebellion, so I cannot be of any help in terms of historical facts. I am interested in Roman Britain, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.