Tooth decay...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
As I was saying to the mate, without any top front teeth, sitting next to me "I brush regularly and never really had any problems with my teeth until recently. Why is that?"

But I already regretted my verbal thought. For the fellow beside me at the Port of Cleavage pub breathed into my ear "It's them women, mate. They's are always filling our sauce pan with sugar. If you get me drift."

I suppose the green cheese, from last months free dinner, stuck between his last good lower teeth made a difference in my suspicions. Were women the cause of male tooth decay? Could this be just another brier myth that men like to pass among themselves for amusement?

Of course it is, I'd known a lass of two and naught a one has ever caused me a tooth decay. No, they were sweet as tarts, but not too savory that I'd lost a molar.

So I'm off for a bar of chocolate and a brush to clean my teeth if I should remember tomorrow.

Brushed off the fellow next to me with a handful of sugar. He'd a like to think twice before coming around me again.

Do you feel a tooth ache coming?

Upbeat

Banned
Reaction score
Tea Tree toothpaste is the best invention since beer. I refused to let a dentist puill a bunch of teeth 10 years ago, suspecting he exaggerated problems to me and others as well....seemed he was committed to making mounds of money before guaranteed dental insurance legislation in our State expired at the end of the month!
I used Tea Tree toothpaste then and still do.
Teeth still in excellent condition!

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
How interesting, you have been picking up on the vibes. I too, have been having a toothache, but more so my wisdom tooth deciding to peek through because of recent changes. I do too brush my teeth regurlarly, and they are fine, but I don't put that down to good toothpaste. :D

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
How interesting, you have been picking up on the vibes. I too, have been having a toothache, but more so my wisdom tooth deciding to peek through because of recent changes. I do too brush my teeth regurlarly, and they are fine, but I don't put that down to good toothpaste. :D
I had a toothache way back in January. Went to the dentist and she wanted to extract it that day. Lucky for me or not, I had a pressing engagement and begged off until later. Well it's six months and the tooth is fine. I brush after every meal, eat good foods, and don't indulge in a lot of sweets. So I can keep my steak eating tooth for a few more years. :snoopy:

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Good oral hygine requires daily use of an alcohol-based mouthwash.

Like scotch or bourbon.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
So...Spoooo. Another day of being at bored huh?

lol....I must say, at least you have an active thought process.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Wait. I thought you said...

meaning YOU didn't have any front teeth.
No so. The guy beside me had no top set of teeth. Read it again.

As I was saying to the mate without any top front teeth sitting next to me "I brush regularly and never really had any problems with my teeth until recently. Why is that?"

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
Spooky are you really having a problem or are you messing with our heads again?

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
I gots pain in my teef.

Not from recent neglect, but a combination of bouts of uninsuredness as a young adult and bad genetics. If I brushed 11 times a day and used a mile of floss I'd still have problems.

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
If you don't lose anymore teeth.. then how are you going to get the tooth fairy to visit you?

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I bet Spooo doesn't believe in the tooth fairy.....

lmao.....

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I bet Spooo doesn't believe in the tooth fairy.....

lmao.....
My nightmare.

0620tooth20fairy1.jpg