Water Cooler Going Offline--And is now back

• Thread starter Deleted member 42
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42

The Water Cooler will be offline, inaccessible, for about two hours starting Sunday August 3 at 9:00am Eastern. Miracles will be performed and bits and bytes will be polished. All shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Scott (shawkins) will be doing some preventive stuff.

In the meantime, go shop at the AbsoluteWrite Amazon bookstore, which features books about writing, do some non-post related writing, or check out (not) Written in Stone, Absolute Write Water Cooler's sister forum, and talk about what you've read and what you think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
The Water Cooler will be offline, inaccessible, for about two hours starting Sunday August 3 at 9:00am Eastern. Miracles will be performed and bits and bytes will be polished. All shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Scott (shawkins) will be doing some preventive stuff.

In the meantime, go shop at the AbsoluteWrite Amazon bookstore, which features books about writing, do some none-post related writing, or check out (not) Written in Stone, Absolute Write Water Cooler's sister forum, and talk about what you've read and what you think about it.

Can't we just write instead? ;)

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Which mod will be passing out the anxiety medication?
Yes, I would like to know this as well, and if the dosage will be enough to keep us thoroughly subdued during this time of AWlessness.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
*happily makes up list of extra things to break so Shawn needs an extra few hours to fix them*

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
*happily makes up list of extra things to break so Shawn needs an extra few hours to fix them*
What? Like that mirror you've been complaining about? Sweetie, I told you, that mirror isn't broken. . .That's really what you look like.

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
I'm out with puppy, puppy school, no worries, I'll be back and then I want my boards and they'll better be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.