PDA

View Full Version : Disclaimer

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 03:42 AM
I feel bad for talking nonsense for a couple days now so I have to 'splain myself. I've been taking a bunch of antibiotics and they seem to be restricting my ability to um, think, walk, etc. Most of the time.

Anyway I can't follow a train of thought for more than three seconds even if I'm writing it down as I go, my posts are meandering and pointless, all that, and I dunno that I can request a self-ban in good conscience knowing that my brain is way too foggy to write much of anything. Maybe you should stop making interesting threads?? :tongue

I tell you this cos I love you.

Susie
08-02-2008, 03:45 AM
Sure hope you feel better and this post was great, so no worries. :Hug2:

akiwiguy
08-02-2008, 03:56 AM
I knew when you started referring to your old band as Jefferson Mechanical-Device-With-Wing-Thingamees that something was amiss.

We all still luv ya, and good to dispel the rumours that have been flying around here that it was all because of dipsomania.

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 03:58 AM
I just figure that if it takes me 15-20 minutes to make a 70 word post, then probably 50 of the words didn't make sense...only I can't tell.

And yea, that was a really bad time, Kiwiguy, but you've all just been sooo understanding that I'll probably get through it anyway :tongue

Silver King
08-02-2008, 04:05 AM
*scurries off to check out all of the strange posts Danger made when she was stoned*

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 04:13 AM
*scurries off to check out all of the strange posts Danger made when she was stoned*

Whaddaya mean WAS? I'm on this shit for three weeks! No need to rush :tongue

Cranky
08-02-2008, 04:13 AM
I just want some antibiotics that do that. Mine are depressingly staid. :(

Mumut
08-02-2008, 04:14 AM

You beat me there. I was just on my way to do that. But here's hoping you're over it now.

Silver King
08-02-2008, 04:23 AM
We have The Drunk Thread. Maybe it's time we start, The Tripping Thread, Starring Danger Jane!

Or we can always change the title of this thread accordingly. :)

robeiae
08-02-2008, 04:27 AM
I didn't notice any differences.

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Maybe I'm more confused than I thought, then...

One of those full-circle things...

I had an example but now all I'm coming up with is "Donnie Darko...frame story...circular structure...life is a movie...Chaos Theory..."

Uh.

Feel free to change the title, only if I get expelled from college somehow resulting from this, remember, I'M EIGHTY-FOUR. That's what my profile says.

Pagey's_Girl
08-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Given that I have the attention span of a flea, I wonder if they'd have the opposite effect on me and make me suddenly coherent.

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 05:35 AM
Given that I have the attention span of a flea, I wonder if they'd have the opposite effect on me and make me suddenly coherent.

I have about sixty pills left, so how about you take the side effects and I'll take the dead bacteria?

Williebee
08-02-2008, 05:43 AM
Nah, your posts seem fine. They're in French, but hey, aren't we all?

:)

Take your drugs. Get better. We'll be here for you.

Do we need to start some kind of reminder thingie?

HEY DJ! TAKE YOUR DOPE!!!

Silver King
08-02-2008, 06:04 AM
I figured out a way we can freak out Danger. But don't tell her. I'll follow her around, and every time she posts, I'll include a huge image of my avatar. She'll finally realize I'm stalking her, only I'll be king-sized, large enough to consume her in one bite!

One pill makes you larger...

Matera the Mad
08-02-2008, 06:10 AM
Would you believe some of us are so dekcuf pu that we wouldn't notice?

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 06:39 AM
Shit guys there's a fucking fish following me around, and I think some posts are backwards French but I don't read French, I read Latin.......

At least I had the bright idea to take the drowsy pills at midnight, rather than at SIX PM, which is far enough from when I actually sleep that I have time to become UNdrowsy again...

I keep ending everything with an ellipsis....

Ellipse.......is....

Matera the Mad
08-02-2008, 06:42 AM
...espille, backwards

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 06:51 AM
omfg guys you can all see this bouncing across Matera's post right?

Speaking in tongues is scary D:

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-evil-easter-bunny-16P.jpg

Silver King
08-02-2008, 07:00 AM
Shit guys there's a fucking fish following me around...
No, there isn't. Are you feeling all right?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/Tarpon05-14-07038-2-1.jpg

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooo not entirely

:e2seesaw:

Hillary
08-02-2008, 08:41 AM
Some antibiotics make me bleed internally and vomit vast quantities of blood. I think you got it made, DJ.

alleycat
08-02-2008, 08:49 AM
I didn't even notice you were talking nonsense. Heck, have you read the other threads around here?

;-)

Get well soon, college girl.

Williebee
08-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Some antibiotics make me bleed internally and vomit vast quantities of blood.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahahaahahaaaa

They told you those were anti-biotics? :)

Seriously, Hillary, ick. I think I'd rather be sick.

Hey DJ, I know where we can get a really big fishing rod.

just saying...

Mr Flibble
08-02-2008, 08:55 PM
I've had some pretty weird reactions to pills to. There were the ones that made me go WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! just like that Simpsons episode when Apu thinks he's a humming bird. Hubby thought it was hilarious, and they were pretty fluffy tbh.

Can I talk about the mermaids now?

Or should I wait till you're better ( soon I hope t'will be))

Danger Jane
08-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Idiots, this is OP, you can say whatever you want D:

Anyway I'm not on any pain meds and my sinuses haven't hurt in a couple weeks so since the prescriptions list all the side effects I've been having I figure it's probably that.

...gah the fish....and internal bleeding wtf?! If you need a tracheotomy, just lemme know.

Fraulein
08-02-2008, 10:26 PM
You gotta love them side effects. No. Not really. That sucks! I'm sorry to hear about that. :(

You must be that one in thousands or a million. :)

Hillary
08-03-2008, 01:14 AM
....and internal bleeding wtf?! If you need a tracheotomy, just lemme know.

*gurgle*

Danger Jane
08-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Well the pharmacist says she doesn't know why the doc would prescribe them for three weeks rather than the normal 7-10 days, and that plus me almost falling down the stairs twice has basically resulted in a parental court-order to stop taking at least the worst of them...

:D

On the bright side, I can drink as much soda as I want since it's the only thing that doesn't leave my mouth tasting shitty.

Fraulein
08-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Antibiotics are weird. Unless a person has a bad infection, like a urinary tract infection that won't clear or one of those super bugs like MRSA, then a 21 day supply of medication is too long, in my opinion.

Oh well. I guess there's nothing that you can do about at this point. You probably couldn't see your doctor if you wanted to. It seems like they're always booked.

Do you have a Wunder-bar? If so, then you could make as many sodas as you want! Eventually you'll have to refill the CO2 carbonation tank thingy and the soda concentrate, but that's peanuts compared to everlasting soda. I'm going to get one of those installed some day even if I have to forgo limit something else.

http://www.wunderbar.com/ProductImages/Extremely1110588881.jpg

alleycat
08-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Well the pharmacist says she doesn't know why the doc would prescribe them for three weeks rather than the normal 7-10 days . . .
If you need more information, let me know. My brother and sister-in-law are both pharmacists.

Unique
08-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the club, Danger Jane.

Now that you've been initiated, we can work on the passwords and the secret handshakes.

I'll let you in on one little secret right now, though ... Remember Nancy Reagan?
Wanna know why she always said, 'Just say No'; that was so there would be more for her and her friends. Srsly.

Mr Flibble
08-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Idiots, this is OP, you can say whatever you want D:

k. Don't say you weren't warned :)

So men are supposed to get all hot and bothered about mermaids, but I've never quite understood why. I mean consumation is gonna be tricky. Lady fish lay their eggs in the sand, and then the men fish go along after and..ya know. No 'hows your father'. I can't see any bloke getting excited about a load of fish eggs in sand. Are they going to play hide the sausage with sand? Unless they have a seriously weird fetish I doubt it. Plus sand in your bits = pain.

Fancying mermaids makes no sense to me.

shawkins
08-03-2008, 07:07 PM
k. Don't say you weren't warned :)

So men are supposed to get all hot and bothered about mermaids, but I've never quite understood why. I mean consumation is gonna be tricky. Lady fish lay their eggs in the sand, and then the men fish go along after and..ya know. No 'hows your father'. I can't see any bloke getting excited about a load of fish eggs in sand. Are they going to play hide the sausage with sand? Unless they have a seriously weird fetish I doubt it. Plus sand in your bits = pain.

Fancying mermaids makes no sense to me.

http://photos16.flickr.com/22350911_5b24ca9991_o.jpg

soleary
08-03-2008, 07:43 PM

SK makes me LMAO once again. Checking posts as well.

alleycat
08-03-2008, 09:28 PM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/Tarpon05-14-07038-2-1.jpg
Silver, you're going to have to retire that fish photo one of these days.

(Let me guess, he'll find another one . . . )

Danger Jane
08-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Idiots, mermaids have boobs! That's a major criterion, right?? I mean, there's that pic I can't find now that has like, which would you prefer, fish head with legs or fish tail with woman's body. Besides, the dudes are freed of responsibility. Screwing a mermaid is like um, not needing condoms.

Now my sinuses actually DO hurt. Wait a minute, what about Nancy Reagan?

Also I'm not very coordinated atm so if that handshake can be reeeally simple it would be awesome.

Mr Flibble
08-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Screwing a mermaid is like um, not needing condoms. True, because there's nowhere to er put it. :)

Danger Jane
08-03-2008, 09:50 PM
As far as WE know, anyway!

Unique
08-04-2008, 12:29 AM
elementary, Danger Jane (!)

The more some people say, 'No', the more there is for other people to say, 'Yes'.

See?

Silver King
08-04-2008, 12:40 AM
...So men are supposed to get all hot and bothered about mermaids, but I've never quite understood why. I mean consumation is gonna be tricky...
That reminds me of a friend whose head shrank to about the size of a grapefruit. When I asked what happened, he said, "I was walking on the beach this morning and saw a mermaid washed up on shore. She was very weak, so I picked her up and placed her back in the water. She recovered right away and was so grateful for my help that she wanted to grant me any wish I desired. I told her she was so beautiful, all I could think of was to make love to her. She said that wasn't possible because she was part fish.

"I asked her for a little head, and she complied."

Silver King
08-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Silver, you're going to have to retire that fish photo one of these days.

(Let me guess, he'll find another one . . . )
You know me too well, alley.

And who needs mermaids anyway when you can love and squeeze a beautiful tarpon?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/Tarpon07-02-07412.jpg

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Please tell me your flies are closed. Pretty please?

Silver King
08-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Please tell me your flies are closed. Pretty please?
I couldn't tell. All I did was take the picture while my friend was having his way with her. They both appeared satisfied afterward.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/Tarpon07-02-07410.jpg

alleycat
08-04-2008, 02:03 AM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/Tarpon07-02-07412.jpg
Looks like a case of bait rape to me.

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 02:03 AM
He does look rather happy doesn't he? Can't really say the same about the fish though.

BTW, is it me, or is his button undone?

Not that I ever look at strange men's groins or anything

*looks shifty*

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 02:09 AM
He does look rather happy doesn't he? Can't really say the same about the fish though.

BTW, is it me, or is his button undone?

Not that I ever look at strange men's groins or anything

*looks shifty*Liar.

The mermaid fetish is spreading.

Silver King
08-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Poor Danger Jane. She's going to need to enter drug rehab after she catches up with this thread.

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Liar.

The mermaid fetish is spreading.

Is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

Now merman, weeelll. Have you ever seen the size of a male humpback whale's ermmmm intinmate parts?

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 02:25 AM
Is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?Your mention of canoe is almost too coincidental. I'm concerned.

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 02:26 AM
*cough* if I said 'nice beard bridesmaid, it give me something to hang on to!' would that ring a bell?

Silver King
08-04-2008, 02:27 AM
...Have you ever seen the size of a male humpback whale's ermmmm intinmate parts?
Yep. They're called "dorks." Writerterri has an unusual fixation with the term.

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 02:29 AM
*cough* if I said 'nice beard bridesmaid, it give me something to hang on to!' would that ring a bell?/phew

Good, you can't read my PMs & reps. Now I better delete more of my inbox just in case.

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 02:31 AM
/phew

Good, you can't read my PMs & reps. Now I better delete more of my inbox just in case.

Does this mean I can hang on to your beard?

Just asking. For reference and research purposes.

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Does this mean I can hang on to your beard?

Just asking. For reference and research purposes.Only if I get to put on a pretty dress.

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 02:34 AM
Deal!

*spits on hand for shake*

Does this mean I get to wear the trousers in the relationship? I promise. I will try real hard not to break you.

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 02:37 AM
Haven't met a woman yet who can, but you're welcome to try.

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 02:42 AM
oh goodie I do like a challenge!

*breaks out the baby oil and handcuffs*

alleycat
08-04-2008, 02:44 AM

*breaks out the baby oil and handcuffs*
Use massage oil. Your hands will smell so much nicer.

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 02:47 AM

*breaks out the baby oil and handcuffs*/yawn

Amateur ;)

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 02:48 AM
You haven't seen what I do with my pointy stick

Plus I can crack walnuts with my thighs

alleycat
08-04-2008, 02:54 AM

Plus I can crack walnuts with my thighs
Hey, can you come to my house in the fall? I've got a dozen walnut trees but it's just so much trouble to crack the darn things.

alleycat
08-04-2008, 02:55 AM
And Danger Jane thought she was talking nonsense . . .

We make her look like Jane Goodall.

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 02:57 AM

Plus I can crack walnuts with my thighsI'd be hard-pressed to claim that's not interesting. You'll make quite an impression on me, I'm sure.

Mr Flibble
08-04-2008, 02:59 AM
Oh come on guys -- I'm waiting to make my hat trick in referencing british sit-coms.

Do you, SP, by any chance have a Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies lurking in your cellar?

Yes!!!!

Hat trick!!!!

PS - the walnuts are just for starters *wink* I can breathe through my ears.

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 03:00 AM
And Danger Jane thought she was talking nonsense . . .

We make her look like Jane Goodall.You might read through the other thread (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111337&page=2).

alleycat
08-04-2008, 03:00 AM
I'd be hard-pressed to claim that's not interesting. You'll make quite an impression on me, I'm sure.
Please tell me you used "hard-pressed" intentionally.

SPMiller
08-04-2008, 03:01 AM
Please tell me you used "hard-pressed" intentionally.I did, and impression was also intentional--but perhaps less amusing.

Danger Jane
08-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Jane Goodall hangs out with monkeys, man!

Well apes.

I can't remember what the point of this post was but anybody read Fluke by Christopher Moore? The MC's wife ended up in a churning sea of fucking humpback whales and was so traumatized by the massive dorks flailing around that she was turned off to men forever.

?