Status
Not open for further replies.

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
In the constant struggle against doubt and frustration as a Christian writer, it's so encouraging when you see God use your work in a way you hadn't imagined.

I got an email from one of the kids in our church's college group today. He's been passing around my books to all his friends and they've all been enjoying them. That's great - they're my target audience. But he said his 50-year-old mom and 80-year-old grandmother had also read my books and loved them and were touched by them. An 80-year-old reading about superheroes?? And being touched?? Now there's some unexpected encouragement.

Have you had similar experiences where God's used your writing in ways you didn't expect?

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
I once got an email from a former Playboy bunny who said after reading my first Joe Box novel, she turned her life over to the Lord. Could it have been a spoof? Maybe. But there's always the possibility it wasn't.

t0neg0d

Registered
Reaction score
I once got an email from a former Playboy bunny who said after reading my first Joe Box novel, she turned her life over to the Lord. Could it have been a spoof? Maybe. But there's always the possibility it wasn't.

I would be satisfied if I just received an email from a playboy bunny. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.