Undersea, scuba diving, Vietnam - can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanclr

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, what a great board area - it's the first time I've seen it.

I have a YA novel that I am finishing up but could really use an "expert" to answer a few questions in either/or of the following areas:

1. Undersea life and activity
2. Vietnam (country and culture)
3. Scuba diving

Thanks in advance!

Joan

Chacounne

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Joan,

My husband served in Vietnam, and was a POW, so if you have questions he may be able to help.

Looking forward to your questions,
Chacounne

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
My current WIP is set 100% underwater, and I've more research than I know what to do with. I can't help much with the scuba stuff, though.

Ash

Ok your question made me register ...

Hi Joan

I'm a scuba diver who has thumbed through an underwater marine life field guide or two. I've also attended media briefings and interviewed people who were doing innovative underwater things. Send me the questions and I'll try and see what I can do?

Don't know much about Vietnam, but feel free to include those questions I've got people around I could ask when we are not too busy playing tag the least busy one.

joanclr

Registered
Reaction score
Wow!

HUGE thanks to all those who responded! I'm ashamed to say that I've been away from the board and buried in another project, but I need to get this one off to an editor so I will be sending PMs to those of you who so graciously offered your help. Thanks again!

Joan

lostdad

Chacounne said:
My husband served in Vietnam, and was a POW, so if you have questions he may be able to help.

Looking forward to your questions,
Chacounne
I was in vietnam 67-70 with the army 1st inf.23rd an I think your husband is a real hero I know he thinks he not but I feel that he is because I was there a it was hell

Status
Not open for further replies.