LEAKED: Wolverine:Origin Movie Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Trailer is already being pulled. Anywhere else have it?

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
I was actually hoping against hope that they'd base the Wolverine solo movie off the Wolverine limited comic book series from the 80's where he went to Japan and got married (if memory serves). After X3 I'm not particularly holding my breath for this one.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was actually hoping against hope that they'd base the Wolverine solo movie off the Wolverine limited comic book series from the 80's where he went to Japan and got married (if memory serves). After X3 I'm not particularly holding my breath for this one.

Same here. Of all the possibilities they could've done in the Wolverine saga, they picked pretty much the most boring option I can think of.

My only hope left is that there's lots of shots with Jackman with his shirt off. I'm basic (much like Logan).

art nerd

nerdy writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
supahcute.com
You can still see the trailer here.

I think it looks awesome. Love the glimpses of the other characters (no spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet).

JamieFord

giving resonant directions
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamieford.com
In an interview Hugh Jackman said his favorite Wolverine series was the 4-parter done by Frank Miller and that he hoped to take on that storyline next, but felt the character needed to have his backstory filled in more. Here's hoping...

Status
Not open for further replies.