Which Muppet Characater Are You Most Like? (Quiz)

CBumpkin

I can do this...
Registered
Reaction score
I'm finally filling out my profile and I came to the question about my favorite Muppet character.
Researching them online, (Geek!) I came across the following quiz:

Which Muppet Character Are You Most Like?

My Results:

beaker.jpg

You scored 39...

You are BEAKER
- You are sensitive and romantic. (True)
- You work hard and dedicate a great deal of your life to helping others. (True. People come first, always.)
- You are a friendly person whose shyness sometimes gets mistaken for ignorance. (Not overly shy and never been called ignorant.)
- You are liked by everyone who spends time with you. (Not everyone, but mostly.)
- But find it difficult to make new friends. (Not at all.)
- In romance you sometimes need to be reminded and pushed in the right direction. (Not looking for romance at all.)
- You are very logical, this sometimes makes you look straight and boring but once people get to know you your intelligence and wit show through. (Spot on.)

Now, how about you?

Dawnstorm

punny user title, here
Registered
Reaction score
Nooooooooo! I'm..... I'm...

elmo.jpg

>.<

You are cute and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

*Hides but doesn't tell anyone where.*

Inkdaub

wrapped in plastic
Registered
Reaction score
Past where the river bends, past where the silo st
You scored 32...

You are ELMO
You are cute and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

Jo

Travelling the re-write road
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, goodie. :e2stooges

You scored 24...

You are ERNIE

ernie.jpg

You are fun and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.

CBumpkin

I can do this...
Registered
Reaction score
LOL I'm glad I'm not ELMO! Sorry, no offense!

Ernie is pretty cool, although I can't picture the following description resembling Ernie:

Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun.

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
Argh! This goes against my personality type 4 characteristics!!!

You scored 31...
You are ELMO

Problem is, my life is full of backstabbers and my feelings are constantly being hurt. Oh well.

Mandy-Jane

venturing ever further into the unknown
Registered
Reaction score
I will complete a play this year! I will!
Oh I got Beaker too!

You are BEAKER
You are sensitive and romantic. You work hard and dedicate a great deal of your life to helping others. You are a friendly person whose shyness sometimes gets mistaken for ignorance. You are liked by everyone who spends time with you but find it difficult to make new friends. In romance you sometimes need to be reminded and pushed in the right direction. You are very logical, this sometimes makes you look straight and boring but once people get to know you your intelligence and wit show through.

I must say, this is VERY me! I'm impressed!

Xyrventalagn

Registered
Reaction score
You are GONZO
You have a giant nose, a nose so big that some call it a deformity. You are a well balanced individual who enjoys a little bit of everything. Your varied lifestyle can sometimes cause dilemmas especially when your desire for a pleasant family life conflicts with your urge to party. You are constantly organising your time to ensure social events don't interfere with family time. You are a career person with goals and targets. Your goals often change as the wilder side of your personality tells you you're bored. You like stability and security but often worry that you are getting tied down. You are prone to making impulsive decisions that impact on your career and family life. As you age you find the focus of your life shifting from party animal to family builder.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
ernie.jpg
I really don't see it.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
elmo.jpg

I'm Elmo???

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, I'm so the guy in the garbage can, i even sound like him........

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
You are GONZO
You have a giant nose, a nose so big that some call it a deformity. You are a well balanced individual who enjoys a little bit of everything. Your varied lifestyle can sometimes cause dilemmas especially when your desire for a pleasant family life conflicts with your urge to party. You are constantly organising your time to ensure social events don't interfere with family time. You are a career person with goals and targets. Your goals often change as the wilder side of your personality tells you you're bored. You like stability and security but often worry that you are getting tied down. You are prone to making impulsive decisions that impact on your career and family life. As you age you find the focus of your life shifting from party animal to family builder.

Hey, that's who I am, too!

The funny part is that most of that does describe me pretty well - well, I don't have a nose big enough to require its own zip code, but it does feature a rather cool-looking little bump. ;)

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
I've never seen Rainbow, but apparently I'm..

You are GEORGE
Our very own Mr/Mrs. Pink, you are very much in touch with your feminine side, maybe too much who knows, it doesn't really matter. You have an interest in your appearance, what you eat and how you interact with others. You genuinely care for the people around you and have no problems in opening up at the drop of a hat. You don't like to leave things unsaid and are very good at playing peacemaker when it is needed, you make good strong bonds with your friends and are well liked and appreciated, the only worry is that you may wear your heart on your sleeve a bit to much and if you're not gay you come across as gay, if you are gay then it's not a prob.. You are the pink one!

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
I need no quiz to answer this. err, was there a quiz or something?

OG-p0002-ST.jpg

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
You scored 35...

You are BEAKER
You are sensitive and romantic. You work hard and dedicate a great deal of your life to helping others. You are a friendly person whose shyness sometimes gets mistaken for ignorance. You are liked by everyone who spends time with you but find it difficult to make new friends. In romance you sometimes need to be reminded and pushed in the right direction. You are very logical, this sometimes makes you look straight and boring but once people get to know you your intelligence and wit show through.

Go figure.

Summonere

Registered
Reaction score
Among Muppets...

I am Elmo. Tickle me.

Among A-Team members...

I am Col. Hannibal.

Combo deal...

Somebody give Elmo a machinegun.

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I refuse to be Gonzo, as they said I was.

I'm much more a Floyd sort of person. Laid-back, cool vibes, all that good stuff. And I play jazz bass, dammit!