PDA

View Full Version : Things we are not allowed to do.

txgrl
07-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Hey yall! This is a pretty old game; I think it actually started at iconator.com, anyways post some things about what you shouldn't do if you ever got the chance to go to Hogwarts, Narnia, or any other fictional place. It could be a book or a movie or a TV series. Anything your little heart desires!

I'll do a couple, so you get the hang of it:

Things I Am Not Allowed to do at Hogwarts:
~ I will not skip and sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the headmaster's office.
~ I will not bring an 8 ball to divination class

Eragon:
~I will not ask Durza where he buys his nails.

Twilight:
~I will not ask Alice where she gets her happy pills.
~I will not ask Jacob if Timmy is down the well again.

Pirates of the Caribbean:
~ I will not tell Jack that the Rum is gone.

Have fun :tongue

t0neg0d
07-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Star Trek:
~ I... will..not... talk... ... like... Captain... Kirk.

Frank Zappa:
~ Ich werde nicht jizz auf das sofa sofa (If you speak/read German... I apologize for this in advance)

Oprah Winfrey Show:
~ I will not sit in the audience at the taping of her live show carrying a box of Chocolate Éclairs.

Thomas Covenant Series:
~ I will not tell him to just 'give them the finger'.

The Muppets:
~ I will not stick my entire hand up someones butt.

Was I only supposed to do one? =(

creamofmushroom
07-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Harry Potter
~I will not carry my wand in my back pocket

Lord of the Rings
~I will not give Sauron his contact lens back

Series of Unforgettable Events
~I will not draw eyes all over Count Olaf

Family Guy
~I will not lick a frog

Monk
~I will try not to call 911 while changing a diaper

txgrl
07-25-2008, 04:01 AM
Was I only supposed to do one? =(

Nope, you can do as many as you like :)

Heroes:
I will not walk around and whisper to random people 'save the cheerleader, save the world'.

Twilight:
I will not walk up to Rosalie and ask if she would like to donate her clothes to charity.

Harry Potter:
I will not chase Snape with shampoo.

Leellana
07-25-2008, 11:39 AM
BSG: I will not pretend to be a Cylon while standing in the middle of command central.

Monty Python: I will not run make the French kniggets taunt me again.

Firefly: While on Serenity, I will not clap my hands and say "Oh goody Reavers!!"

StephanieFox
07-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Wizard of Oz: I will not feed the flying monkeys.

Numbers: I will not count on my fingers.

House: I will not make up diseases to impress patients.

Dexter: I will not leave dirty surgical instruments lying around.

Tink
07-25-2008, 08:17 PM
House: I will not hide Dr. House's pain pills

Cops: I will not cheer for the bad guys

Lyra Jean
07-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars Trilogy I will not piss off Nadia.
Greg Bear's Moving Mars I won't suggest that maybe we should have tried to work it out with Earth after all.

Leellana
07-26-2008, 09:50 AM
Star Trek: I will not play with a phazer set on stun.

Star Wars(newest 3): I will not roll my eyes again when Anakin has a whiny fit.

Melenka
07-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Burn Notice: I will not ask Fiona to show me her credentials.

LoTR: I will not clap my hands to my ears when Bombadil poetry hour begins

Twilight: I will not sit Bella down and explain that both of her boyfriends are manipulative and have serious control issues. (But I will really, really want to...)

Anita Blake series: I will not tell Anita that there are many drugs capable of knocking your libido right out so you can get back to solving crime.

Bourne series: I will not say to Jason Bourne "remember the time when....?"

txgrl
07-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Twilight:
I will not give Jasper and/or Emmett anything that has the potential to be blown up "Mythbusters-style."
. . .
Seriously.

Okay, okay I so would. I just wouldn't videotape it for youtube.
maybe.

Spongebob:
I will not sing the theme song non-stop until spongebob himself goes all ballistic and blows up bikini bottom.

PotC:
I will not constantly shoot the un-dead monkey.

Jenan Mac
07-27-2008, 06:04 AM
Starship Enterprise (classic):
I will not bond with anyone wearing a red shirt. It would be pointless.
(ST:TNG):
I will not call Deanna Troi "Betazoid Barbie".

Hogwarts:
I will not suggest to Draco Malfoy that in choosing to be a Slytherin, he's just compensating for an unfortunate Freudian inadequacy. (Or maybe I will, come to think of it.)
I will not attempt to ward off Snape with holy water and a crucifix.
Nor will I ask Sirius Black to "fetch". (Having Peter Pettigrew run mazes is still an option, however.)

Oz:
I will not attempt to hide needles in the Straw Man, nor will I use him as a debate tool.

Half-Blood Camp (Percy Jackson & the Olympians):
I will not suggest the Centaurs be guests of honor at our Kentucky Derby party.

Leellana
07-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Harry Potter: I will not tell Ron what a whiny little B*tch he is.

Star Trek:TNG: I will not stand behind Picard and immitate him, saying "Make it so #1"

sharla
07-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Hell's Kitchen - I will not ask what the heck the all-important Rosoto is...(showing my lack of culture)

So You Think You Can Dance? - I will not turn off Mary's microphone or hit her with a stun gun when she screams "Hot Tamale Train!"

One Tree Hill - I will not put locks on all the doors to keep them from just walking in each other's houses/rooms unannounced.

Jeremiah - I won't ask "Theo" what happened to his new Jamaican accent from "Fools Gold".

10000 BC - I won't ask where they got their dental plans for the dazzling white teeth, or ask where the girl gets her eyeliner. That runs down her face at the end when she cries.

DeleyanLee
07-30-2008, 11:50 PM
X-men: I will never challenge Wolverine with "This is a knife."

Captshady
07-30-2008, 11:55 PM
Nor will I ask Sirius Black to "fetch". (Having Peter Pettigrew run mazes is still an option, however.)

Hucking fillarious!

sharla
07-31-2008, 12:01 AM
American Idol - I won't whisper in Ryan's ear that he might want to wear platform shoes so that he's as tall as the girls.

Burn Notice - I won't request something other than yogurt from the fridge, since that is all they eat.

Leellana
08-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Smallville: I will not slip a little red kryptonic in Clark's pocket....you know, just to see what'll happen this time.

CSI: Any of them: I will not plant evidence that will lead the team on a wild goose chase....even though it would be funny.

Criminal Minds: I will not stand up in the middle of the great discussion< where they describe their potential perp to the locals, and scream "Get some emotions, people!"

Monk: I will refrain from telling Monk to just go on and grow a nut already.

Disclaimer: I do enjoy these shows, just some things irk me.

BrookieCookie777
08-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Star Wars

Yoda -"Talk normal I will not."

Leellana
08-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Democratic National Convention- I will not scream out "Go Republicans!!" in a lull in any given speech.

I know, a "show" that only comes on once every 4 years, but I couldn't help myself.

HeronW
08-31-2008, 12:52 AM
Saving Grace:
I will not hide Grace's alcohol, her boy toys or her dog.

CSI:
I will not go to the least obvious/dead-on suspect and tell them to leave before whashisname figures out you did the house plan murders too.

Ageless Stranger
08-31-2008, 12:54 AM
Doctor Who: I will not mock an obviously advanced alien being when is it confronted by stairs, only to recoil in shock when it reveals an ability to levitate.

Pagey's_Girl
09-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Thomas Covenant series: I will not ask one of the three brothers (Giants) "Whatever possessed you?"

Doctor Who: I will not reverse the polarity of the neutron flow

kct webber
09-10-2008, 12:12 PM
The Shield: I will not not smirk at Vic and ask how Lem's doing.

Jlv81
09-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Jack Reacher - I will not mess with the Special Investigators

l8r Gods
VossMan

sharla
09-10-2008, 05:15 PM
So You Think You Can Dance = I will not turn off Mary's microphone.

MissKris
10-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Amazing Race: I will not open all the clues, replace the letters with bad directions, seal the clue and run.

Spiderwick: I will not mention aloud that griffin tastes like chicken.

Pagey's_Girl
10-13-2008, 07:03 PM
A Wrinkle In Time - insist that nun-uh, there is too no such thing as a tesseract!

benbradley
11-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Democratic National Convention- I will not scream out "Go Republicans!!" in a lull in any given speech.

I know, a "show" that only comes on once every 4 years, but I couldn't help myself.
Would it maybe be okay to yell out "You Lie!" ???

benbradley
11-28-2010, 06:58 AM
Congress, State Of The Union Speech: Okay, I promise. I will not yell "You Lie." (http://www.google.com/search?q=you+lie)

Drachen Jager
11-28-2010, 07:31 AM
Sherlock Holmes: I will not say, "No shit Sherlock!"

Armageddon: I will not tell the miners turned astronauts that a gravitational slingshot is an inherently zero gee manoeuvre and all the clenched teeth and straining doesn't impress me.

Star Wars: I will not yell, "Eww, dude you're kissing your sister!"

Ghostbusters: I will not cross the streams.

CSI: I will not tell them, "You can't just make up science as you go!"

Any Cop show: I will not tell them, "You can't enhance grainy black and white surveillance camera video so that you can see a man's face in the side-view mirror of that car three blocks away."

Broken Arrow: I will not say, "Just stop monologuing and kill him already." (works for pretty much any James Bond movie too, but happened 3 times in BA)

MarshyMellowness
08-23-2014, 03:23 AM
Harry Potter;

I will not get into pun wars with the twins. It shall never end well.

I will not get into conversations with Mr. Weasley about Muggle things.

I will not mention to Hermione that she would look amazing with short hair.

I will not let Crookshanks out to eat Pettigrew, no matter how happy it would make the fans.

I will not follow the spiders. No matter how much Hagrid or Harry insists.

I will not steal a wand to charm Harry and Draco with a love spell, then proceed to giggle at the hilarity of the awkwardness after the spell wears off.

Teen Wolf;

I will not drool over Stiles, no matter how much he grins, or flails.

I will not drool over Derek, no matter how much leather he wears, or if he goes shirtless, or if he even looks at me with his damn eyebrows.

I will not drool over Erica, or her legs.

I will not drool over any of the boys or girls, even Isaac when he grins.

I will not shove Jackson into a locker, naked, and leave him there overnight only to let him out during the inbetween class rush. No matter how much he might deserve it.

I will not hide Stiles's bat and make jokes or increasingly dirty puns about him losing it.

I will also not hide Stiles's bat in Derek's room, then dirtily joke or pun about THAT.

I will not ask Lydia, straight-faced or no, if she listens to Screamo now.

I will not ask Boyd to give me a piggyback ride, no matter how tempting.

I will not murder all the bad guys preempitively for hurting Stiles or Derek or Isaac. Even if I have detailed plans written out in a notebook irl.

And lastly, I will not mention to Derek or Stiles just how much homoerotic tension there is when Derek pins Stiles to a wall and is all up in his face.
Or... I might because Stiles would blush and Derek would glare and I love seeing them be dumb.