Holy Crap! Batman Arrested in the UK.

creamofmushroom

>_<
Registered
Reaction score
this is sort of funny....
why do i feel that it's another publicity ruse?

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why do I feel like celebrities' lives are just as messed up as anybody else's, only with a better-looking cast and set?

Maryn, not interested

coneflower2001

Registered
Reaction score
It is hard to believe...Wow, I never saw that coming. I've watched tons of interviews of this man....and the other day, there was something strange about his attitude. He looks so stressed lately...something is going on with him. Maybe it's all becoming too much, and his family just added to it. I'm curious what truly happened. I hope he finds peace soon.

Chameleon

I less than 3 you!
Registered
Reaction score
if i tell you, will you promise to stalk me?
Can it be true that Batman beats on his Mother and Sister?

What dastardly evil deed was perpetrated against the capped crusader?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...an-Bale-arrested-over-assault-allegation.html

He hasn't been charged with anything. And besides, assault doesn't mean there was physical contact at all...it could just be verbal threats that causes another to be apprehensive of immediate harm.

But I do wonder if we'll ever find out what happened? I hear he is a very private person..

Chameleon

I less than 3 you!
Registered
Reaction score
if i tell you, will you promise to stalk me?
Maybe we can beat it out of his mother and sister?

LOL. Maybe we won't need to!

Obviously they (mother + sister) want it to be public (the rumour going around is that Bale and the mother don't get along). I wonder what their motive was for putting in the complaint the day of the premier ( a day after the incident)?

Gosh, now I sound like I'm into the whole celebrity thing (which I'm not). I watched Grace whatsherface on CNN a while ago.

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
CBS morning news just reported a few minutes ago that their was just some pushing and shoving involved...nothing very serious.

What message does that send to young, impressionable boys the world over? ...That its ok to push and shove your Moma and sister? Come on!!!

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The funniest part was one of the most prominent newspapers of my country having a totally Simpsonian sub-headline "Batman beats his mom"

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Ha ha...

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain..."

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
Gosh, now I sound like I'm into the whole celebrity thing (which I'm not). I watched Grace whatsherface on CNN a while ago.
I watched some of last night's episode on this incident. Even Grace whatsherface (err, Nancy Grace?) seemed suspicious of the whole case. That's unusual behavior for her because she usually jumps down the throats of the accused. :tongue

CBS morning news just reported a few minutes ago that their was just some pushing and shoving involved...nothing very serious.

What message does that send to young, impressionable boys the world over? ...That its ok to push and shove your Moma and sister? Come on!!!
Well, there is that... On the other hand, maybe they're right to try to minimize it because we really don't know what went on. Did both sides push and shove? Did anyone really get pushed and shoved? (Was someone pushing and shoving on the Grassy Knoll?)

Some people are pointing out that it's awfully convenient that they made these accusations around the time of the big Dark Knight premiere. (In other words, they're estranged, so maybe they're trying to screw up his life.) They're also suspicious because they reported it the next day instead of the day it occurred. If they were that upset and threatened, why didn't they report it right then? Sure, people who really are assaulted do report assaults long after they happened, but the delay can also make the charge look a little off.