Liquid Toner (POD)

AdairPOD

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adairprinting.com
How many of you are you aware of the quality differences between dry toner and liquid toner? Most books with just text can get away with using a dry toner digital press, however, those of you who have halftones, images, photographs, and artwork, should be leery of using digital presses that are dry toner. Dry toner’s reproductions of these types of graphics can be quite upsetting. Liquid toner has fine particles which adhere to the surface and drastically enhance the quality of these images. If you are an author or an artist considering print on demand for some of your works of art, please consider using a digital press with liquid toner. If you have any questions or would like to talk about print-on-demand and what I can do for you here at Adair Printing, don’t hesitate to call me at 734-873-1026 or send me an email at [email protected]
Thanks...

Back to my question…..are you familiar with these differences and what types of digital printers do you usually work with…. Humanless printers or humans???

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
uh, this looks like spam to me...Sean, if you're really interested in participating in Absolute Write about Publish on Demand printing, PM me.

ETA: Sean did PM me. I'm reopening the thread. If anyone wants to discuss POD printing, self publishing, etc., with Sean, he says he's interested.

I do want to be clear, though, about why I was concerned above - because this:

what I can do for you here at Adair Printing, don’t hesitate to call me at 734-873-1026 or send me an email at [email protected]
Thanks...

is an advertisement for your business. It really belongs on our Announcements, Events and Self-Promotion forum. So, any complaints that discussions lead to offline solicitations for business or that people's PMs or regular email start to get unsolicited advertisements about services, I'll have to take action and ban your account.

We really try to be welcoming, but we have to take a zero tolerance stance on spam.

Last edited: