Wrong rep for the right people

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Have you ever repped the wrong person? And what embarrassing things did you say, and what did the person say? And how did you recover from it?

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
In the middle of a flurry of reps between many people I once mistakenly repped Kadea (she's not been around for a while) that I was a 6 foot Swede named Inga.

Being that she chose not to keep it to herself, the fallout was generous to say the least.

Last edited:

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, I did. Ray. I onced repped someone and it was for another person. The bad part was it was their 1,000 rep. So to fix that, I gave them several more and said I was sorry.

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
I once repped someone the wrong rep and the rep receiver liked the rep that they recieved so much that I was repped a pleasant rep back by the wrong rep receiver and now we rep rep's to each other all the time....it was a rep-friendship made in rep Heaven. :D

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I once repped someone the wrong rep and the rep receiver liked the rep that they recieved so much that I was repped a pleasant rep back by the wrong rep receiver and now we rep rep's to each other all the time....it was a rep-friendship made in rep Heaven. :D

That was me, wasn't it, Tink. :D

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
What are these "reps" you speak of?

I don't have any.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
In the middle of a flurry of reps between many people I once mistakenly repped Kadea (she's not been around for a while) that I was a 6 foot Swede named Inga.

Being that she chose not to keep it to herself, the fallout was generous to say the least.

:roll:

this is the beauty of you, quickie. It's tough to tell what's the truth, and you may well be a 6-foot Swede named Inga.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Have you ever repped the wrong person? And what embarrassing things did you say, and what did the person say? And how did you recover from it?
NO! Thank God.

But I have repped people who later on I've regretted repping when I decided I didn't like them. How do you recover from that? Huh? Huh?

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
That was me, wasn't it, Tink. :D
You better know it Sweet Susie...:)

What are these "reps" you speak of?

I don't have any.
They are a force to be reckoned with. They suck you away from normal life as you know it and once you start experiencing reps you will never be the same.
:p

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
NO! Thank God.

But I have repped people who later on I've regretted repping when I decided I didn't like them. How do you recover from that? Huh? Huh?

Ha ha, there was someone who repped me a bunch of times, and then, out of nowhere she ILed me and told me to stop repping her back.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Ohhhhh, now this explains the rep I got from you today telling me to shave my chest, right?
They are a force to be reckoned with. They suck you away from normal life as you know it and once you start experiencing reps you will never be the same.
:p
Yea, I know what you mean. . .I read the three I have over and over and over. Of course the chest hair one is mildly disturbing.
:D

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Spooky please disregard the last rep I sent you, it was not meant for you...:O