PDA

View Full Version : Reader needed

Jake14
07-17-2008, 08:08 PM
Hello there. This is my first time in the water cooler but I've recently realized that having my friends read my work probably isn't getting me anywhere so I thought I might be able to find some kind (not too kind though) soul here that would like to read my work.

I'm working on a series of essays, two of which are done and I'm interested in getting some feedback. I always struggle with place my work in the right genre but I guess it is creative non-fiction or personal narratives. One piece is about 2,000 words and the other is 7,000.

Would love to hear from somebody.

Nashelle
08-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi Jake,

I'm not the best reader in the world but I could give your essays a go. If you'd like to, you could send me the shortest one first.

N

Mr. Anonymous
08-06-2008, 07:58 AM
First of all. Welcome, Jake. My name is Mr. Anonymous. You can call me Mr. Anonymous. Or Mr. A if you're feeling lazy.

Anyway, with introductions out of the way.

Feel free to send me a pm with a short description of what the two essays are about. If it sounds like my sort of thing, I'll respond with my email address.

Don't be intimidated or anything, I'm not trying to play hard to get or anything. But if your essays are about gardening then it'll be a waste of both our time if I read and attempt to critique.