157747 rep points. . .

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Cass, let's take a walk. No, it will be ok, just come with us.

Over here. See this? This is the door. Let's open it, shall we? That's good. Now, look out there, up a bit. See that blue thing? That's the sky.

Just a couple more steps. That's right.

Now, Cass, this is outside. It is good for you. Has vitamin D and uncanned air. Outside. Can you say outside? That's very good.

Now, please. You need to spend more time OUTSIDE.

:)

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
:ROFL:
Cass, let's take a walk. No, it will be ok, just come with us.

Over here. See this? This is the door. Let's open it, shall we? That's good. Now, look out there, up a bit. See that blue thing? That's the sky.

Just a couple more steps. That's right.

Now, Cass, this is outside. It is good for you. Has vitamin D and uncanned air. Outside. Can you say outside? That's very good.

Now, please. You need to spend more time OUTSIDE.

:)
:roll: so so funny. LOL...no wait. Let me go. NO!

I don't want to go out there. I will turn to dust. NO NO NO...you can't make me goooooooooooooooooo

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Just wait till the house sells and you're homeless.
well, I won't be homeless just debtless :) and mortgage free. :) wooohoo!

but thing is...nothing is moving in this market. so now i really need a job. my son has a job. he works for tacobell. my bf is looking and will probably get work before me because he has a bachelor's degree.

I can't even use my last job as a reference because they let me go without saying why after nine weeks. I got a week's severance pay, a pat on the head saying oh you will find another job really fast and told I do good work but they are going a different direction.

so all i really have is my reps. *sniffle*

;)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
lol...boy friend.
Hey, congrats. I never had a real bf before. Probably for the best since I'm not that way. But hey, I hope you land a nice bj and make lots of money so you can have fun in the sun without worrying.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, congrats. I never had a real bf before. Probably for the best since I'm not that way. But hey, I hope you land a nice bj and make lots of money so you can have fun in the sun without worrying.
lol...well i guess you missed the threads where I talked about hooking up with a fellow AW'er. He's moved to Utah now and we are trying on this whole cohabitating thingy...thing. Thanks for the well wishes. I am trying to be positive but I still stand by my, "i am not wife material." thing. ;)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
lol...well i guess you missed the threads where I talked about hooking up with a fellow AW'er. He's moved to Utah now and we are trying on this whole cohabitating thingy...thing. Thanks for the well wishes. I am trying to be positive but I still stand by my, "i am not wife material." thing. ;)
Yikes! I move to a foreign country and the whole world is eloping. Hhahahaaaa....well, whoever this fellow is, I hope you two's are happy.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Any thread where we electrocute Spooky deserves to stay on page one.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
I still find it miraculous that I have a little over 450 rep points here. lol