AW causes insomnia?

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
I'm left to wonder, as I sit here yet again not having slept last night, if it isn't AW that is causing me not to sleep at night (at least those nights before I come into town). Here's my case-

Yesterday, I was up at 5 am, as usual. I had a very brief nap from 1PM to 3PM. By 11 or 12 I should have been exhausted, but I wasn't. Still I went to bed and laid there for the remainder of the night. I did lots of activity (bagging up insulation, multiple loads of laundry, dishes and other various household chores) and had a nice hot shower before bed (no choice, I was playing with fibreglass insulation) and still I wasn't the least bit tired.

Now I could blame this on Kthrok (he fell asleep in the backroom), but I have slept just fine without him in bed before. So to me it must be something from here.

All I know is this has got to stop. I'm going on 26 hours of no sleep and I have no expectations of getting to bed in the next 5 hours. That's a long time to be up on two broken hours of sleep...

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Kit, it's all Kthrok's fault. Blame it on Kthrok not AW.

Richard

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
You can't go a day without AW. You don't sleep if you don't log on. You are caught hook, line and sinker.

Richard

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
I have dreams about the post I read and the post I post or will post and about the other people who are posting here...

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
I dream crazy stuff and other stuff that I will not post publically. :D

Tink

Registered
Reaction score
Sea, how was your dentist appt. today? Hope all went well and you didn't have to endure very much pain or any pain at all...Kit dreamed of you and said that you would be okay...;)

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
No procrastination here...I can't write when I'm on AW, therefore I write way more at home. Seriously, since I started coming here, I have been suffering tons of sore fingers and wrists due to massive inspiration (we're talking 3 hours of straight typing and I never noticed how long it had been!). You girlies and boyos are awesome!