PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Wanna Scream?

Alpha Echo
07-16-2008, 08:05 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This kind of thread may have been done before, but I really, really, really need to let out some of this stress and anxiety in a scream. I think, when I get out of work, I will go somewhere and scream for real.

Who's with me?

Tink
07-16-2008, 08:17 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!I am not sure that it helped you but it deffinately helped me and I didn't even realize that I needed to scream...:D

MoonWriter
07-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Alpha Echo, I feel the same way sometimes, but right now I'm in the whispering mood. Give me a few minutes and I'll join you.

Tink
07-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Alpha Echo, I feel the same way sometimes, but right now I'm in the whispering mood. Give me a few minutes and I'll join you.
Now we are whispering in here, shoot I just can't seem to get it right...and btw, I may have took it alittle over the top when I was screaming. I bet you, Moonwriter, could here me all the way down in Louisana, Huh?

Alpha Echo
07-16-2008, 08:24 PM
Tink, I'm jealous of your scream. Perhaps I should try again.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chameleon
07-16-2008, 08:25 PM
I don't feel like screaming just yet. The day hasn't really started.

MoonWriter
07-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Not so loud, Tink. :) I don't mind if people scream - I'm not dealing with a hangover, it's just that I'm trying to concentrate as I waste time not writing.

Tink
07-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Alpa Echo, Bless your heart...go on and smile...you know you want to...;) I do believe you have me beat...:)

Tink
07-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Not so loud, Tink. :) I don't mind if people scream - I'm not dealing with a hangover, it's just that I'm trying to concentrate as I waste time not writing. I am sorry. I didn't mean to interfere and waste the time that you are wasting. you go on ahead now and waste away...I will try to keep it a little more quiet, K?!

Are you relaxed now?

Good...

...AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! :D

Kitrianna
07-16-2008, 08:32 PM
You people are silly! I never feel like screaming...just singing loudly and dancing.
Yes, yes, I am strange. I don't have a prob admitting it :D

Alpha Echo
07-16-2008, 08:35 PM
I don't feel like screaming just yet. The day hasn't really started.

My day didn't even need to start for me to want to scream. I've needed to scream for going on 3 weeks now. When it rains, it pours, and it just won't let up.

Susie
07-16-2008, 09:39 PM
I'd love to sssssssssssccccccrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm mm too. Just spoke to my mom. Here's the conversation.

Mom: "When we had your sister, she was the first one, so we tried really hard and she came out great."
Me: "What about me?"
Mom: "Oh, when we tried for you, I told my hubby, let's have a boy!"

And she was serious!

Kitrianna
07-16-2008, 09:45 PM
My parents thought I was a boy, even had boys names picked out. Then I was born, no name for three days. That's how long it took for my uncle and godmother to get back to them with one. My parents couldn't even be bothered to think of a name for me. Still I cannot scream.

Tink
07-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Ok, My Mom has told me and one of my other sisters (we are two out of five children in all) that we were not planned/wanted babies. Apparently she was on the pill when I was accidently concieved and with my sister my Dad's condem accidently broke...
...now I have to excuse my baby brother because he is passed on but out of the four of us kids. My sister and I are the only ones that live near my mom and take care of her.
Does that mean we are still seeking acceptance or does that mean that the ones she actually planned are rotton?

I am not screaming. I am not screaming. I am not SCREAMING!!!! I AM NOT SCREAMING!!!!

Kitrianna
07-16-2008, 09:54 PM
*chuckles* I was an "accident"...literally. My brother and sister are twins and when they were 4 my Dad fell from a porrly constructed set of grandstands and broke his collar bone (among other injuries). He was off of work for six weeks and got bored while healing. Two things came from this incident. 1) I was born (on my siblings 5th birthday) and 2)my parents had a down payment for the house I grew up in from the insurance money. I believe my mom was happier with result 2.

Susie
07-16-2008, 09:55 PM
Man, sometimes parents don't know how cruel they can be. Sorry that happened to you guys. :Hug2:'s.

Kitrianna
07-16-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm over it. She's done alot worse to me since and I can't be bothered either hating her for it or getting upset about it. My Daddy wanted me, that's all that matters :D

Tink
07-16-2008, 10:04 PM
My Daddy is gone...since I was 15. One of my X-stepbrothers shot him...awww but when he was alive I was his baby...I was the baby girl. I miss my Daddy!!

My mom lives about 50 yards from me and with each year that she gets older she gets more bitter and more hateful but I love her, she hasn't had it easy during her life and I try to look over, around and even under some of her crude comments.

Kitrianna
07-16-2008, 10:19 PM
That just bites. My mom has pretty much the same attitude as yours and probably a similar background. Sometimes I wish that they could just let all the hurt go and get on with healing. My mom would be so much happier...

Jean Marie
07-16-2008, 10:23 PM
My mom said if she'd had it to over again, she'd have 2 dogs. I have an older brother.

Thanks, Alpha.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Hmm, I feel better :D

Kitrianna
07-16-2008, 10:25 PM
If I had to do it all again...I wouldn't change a thing. I love my two beautiful girls and my handsome little man. :)

James81
07-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Man, sometimes parents don't know how cruel they can be. Sorry that happened to you guys. :Hug2:'s.

My mom just said on Sunday "Maybe if you took an interest in your kids, you'd know these things." (After I called her out on taking my ex-wife with her and the family to a amusement park and her finding out what school my son was going to this fall--my ex didn't tell me this)

She also called me a "queer" once because I had a friend that I went to the movies with all the time.

She also told my brother once (who later in life told me) that she loved him a little bit more than she loved me.

Thanks mom! lol

Alpha Echo
07-16-2008, 11:28 PM
A scream won't help anymore.

DL Hegel
07-16-2008, 11:35 PM
My mom just said on Sunday "Maybe if you took an interest in your kids, you'd know these things." (After I called her out on taking my ex-wife with her and the family to a amusement park and her finding out what school my son was going to this fall--my ex didn't tell me this)

She also called me a "queer" once because I had a friend that I went to the movies with all the time.

She also told my brother once (who later in life told me) that she loved him a little bit more than she loved me.

Thanks mom! lol

I like this german word

Gestalt [Ger.,=form], school of psychology that interprets phenomena as organized wholes rather than as aggregates of distinct parts, maintaining that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. The term Gestalt was coined by the philosopher

Sounds like she's a drama momma--i am sorry. Always remember we are more than where we come from--and the occasional "mind your own business mom"--is not unwarrented(i have one too:( )Good Luck

Little Red Barn
07-16-2008, 11:46 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:fgB-d0t-T5MFmM:http://www.unt.edu/benchmarks/archives/2002/july02/scream.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.unt.edu/benchmarks/archives/2002/july02/scream.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.unt.edu/benchmarks/archives/2002/july02/lom.htm&h=398&w=295&sz=24&hl=en&start=54&tbnid=fgB-d0t-T5MFmM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dthe%2Bscream%26start%3D40%26gbv%3D2%2 6ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN)

Chameleon
07-17-2008, 01:04 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ my sister for being such a heinous &%^&%&^.
@ frigging school administration for not getting back to me on time before class registration so that I am now stuck with 6 classes next semester (plus work)
@ myself for not knowing any better. I could've made better choices

Yup..the day has finally started.

Chameleon
07-17-2008, 01:06 AM

Thanks mom! lol

I'm sorry that you found out about this. Parents do have favorites, whether they choose to admit it or not. My mom told me I was her favorite when my siblings and I were younger. I never told a soul (before now).

Matera the Mad
07-17-2008, 03:59 AM
SHREEEEEIK!!!!!!!!

ooo dat feelz gud

Ziljon
07-17-2008, 06:39 AM
SKAAAAAAAAAAALLLLAAAZZAABBAALLLLAAAAFAAAAAAAAAAAAA NNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!![

James81
07-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Parents do have favorites, whether they choose to admit it or not.

"Favorites", maybe. It IS possible to favor one child's company over the other's I think.

But I have two kids, a boy and a girl, and I can honestly say that I don't love one more than the other. The love for each of them is very different, but there is no "favor" to the love.

escritora
07-17-2008, 04:34 PM
When I was younger, my parents didn't know how to be a mom and dad. My childhood was a tough one.

However, my parents grew and now they are awesome parents. As an adult, I'm enjoying their company.