• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Willing to work with a memoirWIP (about drugs, girls, and a debaucherous college kid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loosebricks

Registered
Reaction score
Willing to work with a memoir WIP (drugs, girls, and a debaucherous college kid)

As I understand it, most people use betas for complete works, but I'm hoping to find someone willing to read a work in progress (whether you only read everything I have thus far or are willing to continue until I finish doesn't really matter to me).

I've got 21,000 words so far for my memoir, which is about my experience as a college upperclassman at a top 30 university selling ~ $3 million dollars of marijuana and making a six-figure income. Along the way, I met some interesting characters and had some strange experiences.

I'm looking for constructive, real, harsh, whatever type of criticism and suggestions you're willing to offer. For those of you interested in participating through completion, I have been writing ~ 5,000 words a week.

If you're interested either PM me or reply in the thread. I'd also be willing to exchange beta duties with someone (depending on genre).

Thanks!

Last edited:

loosebricks

Registered
Reaction score
I realize this probably sounds like a pretty weak pitch, if you want to know more, feel free to ask some questions and I'll clarify any and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.