Dream I had.

goatmam

Your imaginary friend
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Would this be the place to post this?

So I had this terribly weird dream, that I wish I knew what it meant. Problem is I don't think a dream THIS weird could have any many to it LOL... Except to have something to wake up to and say "WTF?"

In my dream I was a squid. Though, I was a little squid kinda' like a cuddle fish type deal-o. I was still dating Luis (my bf) and he was just himself. Not a squid, but human, and he would carry me around in his hands while they were cupped with water in them. It was totally bizarre. I thought I was a freak for being the squid, but Luis was still dating me as a squid. Anyway, we were all at the pool (all being the ppl close to me and myself) playing on the shallow end. There was a divider rope, and we dared not go on the other side because vicious sea monsters apparently lived over there? LOL. But, Heather my kid sister was swimming to close to the rope, and something grabbed her from under and pulled her to the deep end, where it planned to eat her. I told Luis to throw me over to her so I can save her, and he started screaming that I was not big enough to do anything. Well I finally convinced him, and he tossed me... As I was flying I turned into a Giant Squid. I started to have a battle with the monster, that ended up being like the baby to Kraken. Creeeeeepy. So Kraken showed up, and I started freaking out with my tentacles flying all over while I was shrieking in fear. Then the weirdest part happened, which is hard to believe since it was all totally strange to begin with. I started growing Cacti as some sort of defense mechanism. That's when I woke up... The End.

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like some of my crazy dreams I have...but lately most of my dreams revolve around what I read in here and about who posted it except I don't see people, I see images that resemble some of the user names used in here or the avatars that is below the users name.
Take Kit there ^, now when I see her in my dreams I see this lil' old man floating in an inner-tube that can juggle moose and grizzlies as if they were mere oranges and apples...go figure?! :D

goatmam

Your imaginary friend
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Sounds like some of my crazy dreams I have...but lately most of my dreams revolve around what I read in here and about who posted it except I don't see people, I see images that resemble some of the user names used in here or the avatars that is below the users name.
Take Kit there ^, now when I see her in my dreams I see this lil' old man floating in an inner-tube that can juggle moose and grizzlies as if they were mere oranges and apples...go figure?! :D

Oh lord, I suddenly feel okay about my dream xD

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
Mr. Fix was in my dream last night and he gave me the same 'fix' that goatmam had had and I dreamed about Mr. Limpet swimming with little blue fish smileys while eating popcorn...and there were so many pretty colors as if the water he was swimming in was actually part of the rainbow in tie-dye and he was moving as if he was on a roller-coaster... :D

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is

Oh lord, I suddenly feel okay about my dream xD

ROFLMFAO at both of you. Damn you're too funny TInk. And to think that I was thinking about changing my AV.