Just popping in to say HI!

nancy sv

30 months on a bicycle...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.familyonbikes.com
You didn't think you could rid of me that easily did you??

We are now in Tok, Alaska and have pedaled about 750 miles since we left Prudhoe Bay. It's been an AWESOME trip so far and all four of us are having a blast!!

I just wanted to say something since I'm not very active on the board any more - I pop in every time I got on internet, but usually don't have enough time to post anything...

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Hey you.....so good to hear from you.

Dang....750 miles all ready. Sigh

Am so glad you are having such a wonderful time. Woot

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Did you call in at Fast Eddie's Restaurant? Great to hear how you are going. Best of peddling!

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
You didn't think you could rid of me that easily did you??

We are now in Tok, Alaska and have pedaled about 750 miles since we left Prudhoe Bay. It's been an AWESOME trip so far and all four of us are having a blast!!

I just wanted to say something since I'm not very active on the board any more - I pop in every time I got on internet, but usually don't have enough time to post anything...

Well, good morning, Nancy! It's good to see you. :) All the best with your ride, and safe journey.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Nancy! Maybe we could sticky the "Nancy says hi" thread for the duration of her trip so she can easily find it to pop in and say hi whenever?

Glad the trip is off to a good start!

nancy sv

30 months on a bicycle...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.familyonbikes.com
Thanks everyone! We'll be taking off soon for Whitehorse - about 400 miles away. Apparently, there's not much between here and there, so I've got my bike loaded down with food and we'll hope for the best!

It's so nice to have stops like this where our boys have kids to play with - the kids are having a blast! We're all clean and have clean clothes - WOOT!!