Sinful pleasures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
In my opinion, too much health is bad for you.

Look at what happened to the bloke who invented jogging: found dead of a heart attack on the beach he was jogging along. (Not to mention that it can cause arthritis in the knees, in later life, plus an extremely unpleasant complaint called 'joggers nipple') - and let's not even go into what those tight lycra cycling shorts and narrow bicycle seats can do to male fertility/potency.

To counterbalance all these healthy threads, let's hear what your secret indulgences are.

I'm enjoying mine right now. It's Friday night. I have a bottle of rum,a packet of fags and every intention of staying up far too late for my own good.

Confession is good for the soul. Tell me your sins.

Ego te absolvo...

aq

Last edited:

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
How does that ol' saying go? .... Oh yes, now I remember:

"Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies." :D

Rob-rite

A wanderer returning...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robsweeney-singer.tumblr.com
I've just had a mug of Ovaltine light and I put some sugar in even though it says on the jar there's no need to. Me? I'm just a rebel...

Rob-rite

A wanderer returning...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robsweeney-singer.tumblr.com
And...even though the jar says 'use hot (not boiling) water', I used water that was, indeed, freshly boiled. Some let it cool awhile but not me, oh no...

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
Rob, you crack me up!

I love this thread, I get so tired of people talking about being healthy. Phooey, I say! I will be 50 next Saturday, I don't excercise, drink too many sodas and tons of coffee and I smoke, but I feel great and don't look to shabby for an old broad!:Clap: My indulgences are Lay's Potato Chips, peanut butter eaten from the jar with a spoon, but really, my favorite snack is celery and pimento cheese. Yep, I'm weird. I do like any kind of fruit pie or cobbler, and sometimes, ice cream, Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey:banana:

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:banana: Getting my bags all packed up and heading to move in with wurdwise. That's my kind of eating. Have some worthless brownies and Hershey's Kisses to add to the list. Never thought I would find so many with the same love of health as I have. :banana: (have I died and gone to heaven?)

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Sinful pleasures? Not sure I should go there, but ok!

Tonight it's Bud Ice, cigarettes (a couple of kinds:Ssh: ), and the rest of my sins--I truly shouldn't mention here. LOL..:Jump: :roll: :wag:

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
Don't pack too fast, Cactus Wendy, I'm thinking I need to move in with Renee!:hat:

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
arrowqueen said:
Confession is good for the soul. Tell me your sins.
You don't want to know...

But indulgences I can do. There's a place near by called Chocolate Madness, homemade...mmmm. Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. And OMG after today I could so use a smoke. But I wont. :)

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Wurd:hat:!

LMFAO

Come on over! :roll:

12.gif

Last edited:

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I can't keep my silence any longer! I must confess...Little Debbie is the best! Little Debbie snack cakes that is.

*cue* the visual of a 1960's commercial cause that's about what I sounded like just now. lol

Elincoln

Official Daydreamer of AW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lincolnfj.com
Let me think....

Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Pie (I have a nice recipe if anyone wants it.), a couple frozen mudslides and a night long marathon of RPG gaming on my PS2 (Yes, I'm 30 years old and I play video games. Final Fantasy preferably).

Oh yes. and about 3-4 friends sharing the treats.

-Elaine

WVWriterGirl

Inked Mom
Registered
Reaction score
Elincoln said:
Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Pie (I have a nice recipe if anyone wants it)

Send it my way! Let no berry or bit of chocolate go uneaten!

My true guilty pleasures, though, have to be...cigarettes (lots and lots and lots of them...) rare red meat, Cokes, Tom Collins(es), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Stargate, oh, and tattoos. Tatts are an addiction that have me in a grip tighter than the smokes.

WVWG

:whip:

Last edited:

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I'm a bourbon and smokes indulger, myself. You're a woman after my own heart, AQ!

Savannah Blue

None
Registered
Reaction score
Pepsi, coffee and cigarettes are the three food groups right?

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Ovaltine, my lord! I haven't drunk that stuff since I was 8.

Had a sensible dinner (baked cod) followed by a LARGE piece of coconut cream pie.

MMMMMMM... (oh shaddup Lisa) MMMMMM

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
I've gotten all high and mighty about trans fats lately. I've known all along they were bad, but lately I just got pissed that food companies put that sh!t in everything. So I don't buy anything with partially hydrogenated oil in it. Well, hardly anything. I just don't want those greedy bastards to have my money. But if you give me a box of Chees-Its, I'll follow you anywhere.

Now, can you possibly imagine how happy I was to learn that Fritos Corn Chips have no trans fat?! What guilty pleasure? Fritos Corn Chips are health food!

-pkpk

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Yes! There are others who say to hell with all this healthy fitness stuff!

Lets see.. My guilty pleasures...

Right now, I'm smoking a cigarette, drinking a White Russian, I have my can of Pringles waiting for me to eat up a bit later and just bought a big bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans (Mmm..they're the best! All those yummy flavors!)

There are a couple of other guilty pleasures that I won't mention. (He-he-hee..) ;)

And yes, WVGirl! Tattoos are soooo addicting! You get your first and you want one more, which turns into one more and so on...
I have five of them. I want one more. Lol...:hat:

celeste

Last edited:

lucyishome

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Elincoln said:
Let me think....

Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Pie (I have a nice recipe if anyone wants it.), a couple frozen mudslides
-Elaine

:hi:
Oh yummy. I love frozen mudslides. I have not had one of those in so long.
Anyway tonight my sinful pleasures are large quantities of Hersey Kisses and my cigarettes. I allow myself at least one sinful pleasure each and every day but always prefer more than one.

Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.