PDA

View Full Version : bout to go crazy!!!

chowmein
07-01-2008, 07:47 AM
im REALLY bored.

normally id write, but im outta paper, and i wanna type but guess what: i dont have a word processor or whatever. so yeah... i need someone to talk to before i get too bored...then i just give and stare till i cant feel my eyes...

willfulone
07-01-2008, 09:33 AM
You don't have any word processing software? Not even MS Works that came on your computer? There are notepads on all computers I thought. I use windows 98 (dinosaur in computer programs) and have word processing on mine. Huh...

Heck, you can probably download a word processing software package free from somewhere.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=word+processing&as_q=downloads

Not saying you need to do such, but it may get you through if you cannot find someone to chat with on line, or paper. You may want to start saving old ms stuff that has been reworked or paper/mail you get with blank back pages. Then you will never be without, you can reuse that stuff and save yourself some coin on paper while you scribble out ideas on the back of that stuff. Saves trees too!

Although, if you do not have a printer, it would stink to type it and save it and not have a way to print it. Still, the library or kinkos could help with that part.

Good luck in any case!

Christine

Cassiopeia
07-01-2008, 09:36 AM
You are only about to go crazy? Hunny, I live in crazy. So pull up a chair and relax, it's going to be a wild ride. ;)

Oh and btw, use notepad. ;)

Sean D. Schaffer
07-01-2008, 10:35 AM
im REALLY bored.

normally id write, but im outta paper, and i wanna type but guess what: i dont have a word processor or whatever. so yeah... i need someone to talk to before i get too bored...then i just give and stare till i cant feel my eyes...

Your computer should have something. Notepad or Wordpad can usually be found as part of a Windows-based OS, although I'm not sure what system you're using. But if it is Windows, look in Start - Programs - Accessories - Notepad (or WordPad). Those little-bitty basic systems can be very useful in helping you to write on your computer.

Have a good night, and so far as crazy goes, don't worry about it. Just enjoy some good writing time tonight. :)

Mumut
07-01-2008, 12:53 PM
I make so many changes over time, I have to use a word processor. I'd have taken out an area as big as the Amazon jungle, otherwise.

Alice.S
07-01-2008, 01:31 PM
I sort out my computer when i'm bored...organize files, delete old things etc etc

SpookyWriter
07-01-2008, 01:34 PM
He was so bore, he never came back. :roll: Now that's bored!

dageezer
07-01-2008, 01:48 PM
I got bored enough to read the whole whatcha doin' this very moment thread from beginning to the last one. It only took 4 days, 2 bottles of scotch, a case of beer and a few pizzas.

But I got over my writers block and finished a script.

chowmein
07-01-2008, 11:58 PM
as for the typing software junks: my brother built the computer from a bunch of random parts in his closet (LITERALLY)...even though he had a perfectly functioning (but outdated by a year or two) albeit slow laptop....

and boredom drives me through 5 stages:
1: start talking to myself
2: start talking to my birds, hamsters, cats dog or my bonsai...
3: ocd, where i HAVE to clean
4: i start scribbling on paper
5: i start yelling untill i cant breathe and pass out (more fun than it sounds, and it help with stress...)

veinglory
07-02-2008, 12:11 AM
There's always reading.