PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, feng shui

JennaGlatzer
06-30-2008, 12:23 AM
My house sold in one day.

The first day it was on the market, a Chinese couple came in with a compass, checking the house for proper feng shui. It apparently has fantastic feng shui. They made an offer for their son.

So, assuming all goes well, that's out of the way.

Now all that's left is... oh, right. The divorce and custody battle.

Easy peasy.

ChaosTitan
06-30-2008, 12:26 AM
Yay for one thing done and done fast! :snoopy:

SpookyWriter
06-30-2008, 12:26 AM

The first day it was on the market, a Chinese couple came in with a compass, checking the house for proper feng shui. It apparently has fantastic feng shui. They made an offer for their son.

So, assuming all goes well, that's out of the way.

Now all that's left is... oh, right. The divorce and custody battle.

Easy peasy.Congrats Jenna! But I always thought feng shui was chinese for good luck. Did you tell them about the dead mouse behind the wall?

StoryG27
06-30-2008, 12:35 AM
One day?!?!

Congrats!

Siddow
06-30-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm jealous! We've been on the market for five months.

Just make sure they don't find out about the divorce...it leaves 'bad energy' behind. :D

Ol' Fashioned Girl
06-30-2008, 01:14 AM
Congrats Jenna! But I always thought feng shui was chinese for good luck. Did you tell them about the dead mouse behind the wall?

Feng-shhhhhhhhhhh!

Inky
06-30-2008, 01:16 AM
Good for you!

Now, lift your head, toss your hair, and remember your strenghts!

JennaGlatzer
06-30-2008, 01:44 AM
My great boobs?

;)

joyce
06-30-2008, 01:59 AM
Congratulations! We have houses in our neighborhood that have been on the market for over a year. I've never heard of someone coming in with a compass thingie to check out a house. I'm so happy for you.

maestrowork
06-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Congrats Jenna! But I always thought feng shui was chinese for good luck. Did you tell them about the dead mouse behind the wall?

Dead mice are really auspicious. I throw them down my neighbors' chimneys to wish them luck.

JennaGlatzer
06-30-2008, 10:47 AM

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Type quieter!

Heck, I didn't even tell them about the divorce, like Siddow said. They think we're moving to a bigger house a few towns away. (Our lawyers said not to mention divorce, or people think, "Oh! They'll take any offer just to get out!")

These people are very cool. They own a restaurant in town, and they brought the real estate agent some food today. Of course, I'd think they were cooler if they brought ME some food!

Cassiopeia
06-30-2008, 12:03 PM
I think I need some of that so my house will sell. Where do I get some. ;)

Congrats Jenna :)

JennaGlatzer
06-30-2008, 12:21 PM
"Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life." That's one of the books I used when I was arranging this house. (Yeah, I know you probably weren't serious, but there it is. ;) ) I did do some feng shui arranging a few years ago, and despite the recent very bad turn of events, I did feel like it helped the atmosphere at the time.

SpookyWriter
06-30-2008, 12:23 PM
"Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life." That's one of the books I used when I was arranging this house. (Yeah, I know you probably weren't serious, but there it is. ;) ) I did do some feng shui arranging a few years ago, and despite the recent very bad turn of events, I did feel like it helped the atmosphere at the time.Think of how many times I moved my stuff and I have plenty of extra luck to share with you. I'll send some over right away.

Cassiopeia
06-30-2008, 12:25 PM
"Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life." That's one of the books I used when I was arranging this house. (Yeah, I know you probably weren't serious, but there it is. ;) ) I did do some feng shui arranging a few years ago, and despite the recent very bad turn of events, I did feel like it helped the atmosphere at the time.I was actually very serious. I have a tough house to sell. The homes that are moving easily in this market are below 300 grand. Mine is just under 500.

So I can use all the help I can get.

You are such a cutie. I'm off to B & N tomorrow to find that book.

Thank you :)

Bmwhtly
06-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Congrats Jenna!
Here's hoping the rest goes as smoothly :)

TrainofThought
06-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Congrats, Jenna!

I hope the rest isn't too painful and turns out all right.

quickWit
06-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Congratulations to you and your great boobs! :)

TrainofThought
06-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Congratulations to you and your great boobs! :)
Such an ass.'nuf said.

Haggis
06-30-2008, 06:48 PM

Yeah, but now don't you have to try to sell the son? :Shrug:

quickWit
06-30-2008, 06:49 PM
:wag:

MidnightMuse
06-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Yeah, but now don't you have to try to sell the son? :Shrug:

Mother of GOD, what have they done to your chihuahuah?!?

It was Thunderthighs, wasn't it?

C.bronco
06-30-2008, 09:44 PM
I hope it goes through and is a sign of more good to come!

Rolling Thunder
06-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Mother of GOD, what have they done to your chihuahuah?!?

It was Thunderthighs, wasn't it?

Nope. This one is alllllllllllllllllll Haggis. I only enlarged it for him. :D

Congrats on your great boobs, Jenna!

Um...I mean...congrats on your house sale.

*damn wandering mind*

SpookyWriter
06-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Nope. This one is alllllllllllllllllll Haggis. I only enlarged it for him. :D

Congrats on your great boobs, Jenna!

Um...I mean...congrats on your house sale.

*damn wandering mind*Speaking of boobs. I find myself staring away too much while I read your posts. I'm not gay, really. Can't you at least cover one of those nipples?

Sorry for the distraction, Jenny.

Rolling Thunder
06-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Enjoy it while you can. They go on hiatus tonight.

Robert Toy
06-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Speaking of boobs. I find myself staring away too much while I read your posts. I'm not gay, really. Can't you at least cover one of those nipples?

Sorry for the distraction, Jenny.
Nipples, what is it that makes nipples “bad”? If a woman has pasties it’s okay, pull the pasties and Oh my God!!!

SpookyWriter
06-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Enjoy it while you can. They go on hiatus tonight.Too late. The damage has already been done. I may need to spend this weekend in Amsterdam just trying to forget.

maestrowork
06-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Too late. The damage has already been done. I may need to spend this weekend in Amsterdam just trying to forget.

I've heard they have exposed moobs (man-boobs) in Amsterdam.

SpookyWriter
06-30-2008, 10:25 PM
I've heard they have exposed moobs (man-boobs) in Amsterdam.Good thing Jenna already sold her house.

P.S. So when are you moving in?