Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
That people are taking my posts at face value.

Stop it.

As a proponent of the theory that 'obvious = boring', a devotee of the school of 'there is humour in (almost) everything' and as a human genetically incapable of being serious for more than ooohhh say two minutes at a time, you should be informed that a minimum of 90% of my posts have a sideways bent to them.

Posting 'just the facts Ma'am' would make me go crossed eyed. So I don't.

If you find yourself taking my posts at strict face value, stop, slap yourself briskly around the face and chest with a birch twig and read my sig ten times.

Thank you for watching this infomercial. Regular programming will now resume.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
That people are taking my posts at face value.

Stop it.

As a proponent of the theory that 'obvious = boring', a devotee of the school of 'there is humour in (almost) everything' and as a human genetically incapable of being serious for more than ooohhh say two minutes at a time, you should be informed that a minimum of 90% of my posts have a sideways bent to them.

Posting 'just the facts Ma'am' would make me go crossed eyed. So I don't.

If you find yourself taking my posts at strict face value, stop, slap yourself briskly around the face and chest with a birch twig and read my sig ten times.

Thank you for watching this infomercial. Regular programming will now resume.
I never take your posts at face value. :D But can I still get a whooping? I need some hurting loven'

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Spooky, I'll hit you. Hell, you want people to hit you, we can form a line. You could charge a dollar a hit. It'll be like a kissing booth but with hitting. Finally, paying customers will actually get their money's worth.

:D

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So . . . should we take this post at face value? Or take it as a joke and, in that case, assume you mean just the reverse? But if that's the case . . .

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
I never take your posts at face value. :D But can I still get a whooping? I need some hurting loven'

*splurt*

A birch twig? Not much effect there, they're about as tough as a boiled noodle. Japanese Barberry branch would do it.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
So . . . should we take this post at face value? Or take it as a joke and, in that case, assume you mean just the reverse? But if that's the case . . .
Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. She's not being serious at all, which means her other posts are serious, which means. . .we should all be offended!

I think.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Spooky, I'll hit you. Hell, you want people to hit you, we can form a line. You could charge a dollar a hit. It'll be like a kissing booth but with hitting. Finally, paying customers will actually get their money's worth.

:D
Can I lay on my tummy while people hit me back. I need loven and a group massage.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
Okay Spooky -

Choice A, birch twig:

istockphoto_1709398_birch_twig.jpg

Choice B, Japanese Barberry:
please note the presence of prickers

istockphoto_1031759_japanese_barberry.jpg

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Can I lay on my tummy while people hit me back. I need loven and a group massage.
"Group massage?" Mm-hmm.

:Wha:

You're not to be trusted. I fall for that once, shame on you, twice, shame on me. . .Do you remember who we shamed the third and fourth time?

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
YeeHaw!! There's going to group beating! This is better than a group hug.

Gehanna

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
stiletto.jpg

Oh, I like those shoes! They'd go very nicely with my new little red dress.