• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta readers needed for Peace and Other Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshanerogers

Registered
Reaction score
So my last post snagged an excellent beta reader (thanks George!) who offered great insight and some really helpful suggestions. I've reworked the opening segment of my 80,000 word suspense/thriller and need as many folks as possible to give the first few chapters a read-through just to let me know how well the story flows and whether it's sufficiently captivating.

I'm not looking for specific grammar/content editing, just overall impressions. Even an "I hated it," or "It was super awesome," or "I only got through two pages before tossing the laptop across the room in disgust" would be useful.

Reading some of George's WIP actually got me interested in Beta reading as a hobby, so I'd be more than happy to swap material and provide the same types of feedback.

Any takers?

Kenneth E. Wimer Esq

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wimer.net
I've got time

Wife is gone for the week and I have time. I also have a manuscript that needs reading. If you're interested I can forward it to you, or you can download pdf version from the web.

I'm new here so how do we do it?

Ken

coverLEG2_sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.