Zhura - free online script editor

Jon-Luke

Anomalous crusader
Registered
Reaction score
Here's an interesting product for those of you who have an internet connection but no script writing software. Its also handy if you don't have your own computer or if you are out of town and don't have a computer with you. You have to register and then Log on but then you can edit your scripts online... As far as I know its still in developmental stages, but worth checking out.

Follow this link: http://www.zhura.com/

What is also quite an interesting concept behind this online editor is that you can write online collaboratively with a group of writers - Interesting idea! Could become a new fad, anyone want a go?

Last edited:

joebounty

Registered
Reaction score
Oh wow! this site is perfect. I've been working with my brother on a script and we've just been e-mailing it back and forth. this will make it so much easier. thanks for the link!

FlickTick

Registered
Reaction score
I found ZHURRA and SCRIPPED to be the best.
Zhurra's PDF download isn't as good as Scripped's.

padnar

Registered
Reaction score
Even I am using Zhura. I wrote two scripts along
with Lloyd Boyd.
Padma

sufcboy

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys.
I'm working on a website for script writing and wondered what you consider the most important aspects of the software you use?

Thanks in advance

Huscurian

Impericrat since '99
Registered
Reaction score
There's another online site you can get on aside from Zhura: Five Sprockets.

This site does offer a growing community of screenwriters, and filmmakers. You have the ability to write, lock your scripts, and not reveal it to anyone unless you want to. You also can develop your characters, story arc, plot-lines, and write on a script. All of this is done online.

I hope this helps.