Poet Websites?

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Ok, I see all these people sharing their poems. My question is do you have a website that we can check out? I'd love to read more of everyone's work, and I'm sure others feel the same way. So, if you have a website please list it here so that we don't have to individually track you down through your AW profile.

To start with mine is: www.reneebagley.com stop by and check out my work. You can leave a message in the web forum, if you'd like, with suggestions or comments. In turn I'd like to return the favor. So share your site with us!

yada yada yada..blah blah blah!

Renee

gam67

Registered
Reaction score
Renee I must saw you have a wonderful site.. and your work is simply awesome!

But I don't have a site to share :-(

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Thank you Gam! I appreciate that. And when I first started writing I didn't have a site either. When/if ya get one be sure and let me know!

;)

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Checked out your site, read your poetry. Very nice, Renee!

I love "Sentiments of a Photograph"!
They were all good!

I don't have a site. I've spent years in photography and was going through some of my favorite photos I've taken and thought about writing a poem for each one of them. Maybe I will. And then post them with the poem to go with each photo.

I dunno... Maybe one of these days I'll set me up a site.

Anyway...Beautiful work! :Thumbs:

celeste

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Celeste said:
Checked out your site, read your poetry. Very nice, Renee!

I love "Sentiments of a Photograph"!
They were all good!

I don't have a site. I've spent years in photography and was going through some of my favorite photos I've taken and thought about writing a poem for each one of them. Maybe I will. And then post them with the poem to go with each photo.

I dunno... Maybe one of these days I'll set me up a site.

Anyway...Beautiful work! :Thumbs:

celeste

Thanks, Celeste for the comments on my site and my poetry. Photography + Poetry? That'd be cool. Let me know if you get a site later. ;)

And William - I am adding your site to mine as we speak. Thanks for sharin' your link.

Maybe more poets will post their website link. There has to be a few more out there.

:)

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Renee, I'm working on setting one up. A web designer friend of mine is doing it. I'm still struggling with a catchy name. I don't want to use mine, I was thinking of stealing Haskin's web site. Or at least the name :)

Any suggestions for clever web page name?

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Saritams8 said:
Renee, I'm working on setting one up. A web designer friend of mine is doing it. I'm still struggling with a catchy name. I don't want to use mine, I was thinking of stealing Haskin's web site. Or at least the name :)

Any suggestions for clever web page name?

Sara,

Did you ever get your website and a catchy name? Ah, Haskins website would be a nice investment..er, I mean a steal..;)

Since I couldn't steal his I did the next best thing: linked my site to his..lmfao..

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Renee! I finally did it. I've been working on developing my site for a while and we finally have it up and running. I'm still working on adding content, clips, poetry and fiction. I'm trying to gauge what I should post vs. what I want to market as far as poetry is concerned. Check me out:

Sara's Website

Let me know what you guys think :)

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Renee, thanks for sharing and you have a great site. I remember reading and critting "Afterglow of a Virgo" in SYW. I like the story and I hope you success with it!

Here's mine: Ray's Site. It's also in my sig. My poetry is under "Writing."

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
You're cool Sara.

Saritams8 said:
Renee! I finally did it. I've been working on developing my site for a while and we finally have it up and running. I'm still working on adding content, clips, poetry and fiction. I'm trying to gauge what I should post vs. what I want to market as far as poetry is concerned. Check me out:

Sara's Website

Let me know what you guys think :)

That's badazz Sara. I'm checking it out now - must surf through all the pages lol... :) So glad to hear you got the site you wanted!

:Cheers: Keep writing, girl.

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
maestrowork said:
Renee, thanks for sharing and you have a great site. I remember reading and critting "Afterglow of a Virgo" in SYW. I like the story and I hope you success with it!

Here's mine: Ray's Site. It's also in my sig. My poetry is under "Writing."

Your comments on Afterglow of a Virgo helped in my revisions, thanks for that.

Will check your site out. I haven't stopped by there in a while.

Thanks for sharing your link everyone!

Renee

Last edited:

quillspeak

Thank you for this thread Renee. Your site is looking great. Having one's own website is a good step in the process of acquiring exposure and recognition for your work.

I have a new site that contains a sampling of my over 250 poems, many of which are in my book "Journeys In Verse" and more to follow in book two which will be released in about three months. I add features regularly, write a blog and a newsletter, all with links provided on my homepage.

All are invited to visit my site at http://www.apoetsview.org and please sign my guestbook while there.

Cheers, Don

Last edited:

dabby

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lulu.com

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Oh and Sara

I'm adding your URL to my website right now. Hope you don't mind!

:)

Also everyone else I'm surfing through and catching up on viewing the new site URL's added.

Have a great night,
Renee