If you love The Goonies and Pirates of the Carribean . . .

underthecity

Finestkind
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allensedge.com
You're going to have to see Goonies of the Carribean, The Search for One-Eyed Willie.

Looks like an awesome movie!

On another note, stay tuned for photos and a travelogue from our trip to Astoria when we toured the Pacific Northwest. I have pictures and information about almost all the Goonies locations. Astoria's a neat town. I can understand why they shoot so many movies there.

allen

Gynn

Wandering worlds
Registered
Reaction score
You're going to have to see Goonies of the Carribean, The Search for One-Eyed Willie.

Looks like an awesome movie!

On another note, stay tuned for photos and a travelogue from our trip to Astoria when we toured the Pacific Northwest. I have pictures and information about almost all the Goonies locations. Astoria's a neat town. I can understand why they shoot so many movies there.

allen

I forever love you. My best friend and I are massive Goonies. It was always running in the background at our apartment.

Excellent editing, btw, and I look forward to your pics!

Starwise

Debut Urban Fantasy Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pierreroustan.spaces.live.com
On another surprising note...

There will be a GOONIES II

:D

And I'm not kidding. Look it up on sites online, Google it. Totally not kidding.

Gynn

Wandering worlds
Registered
Reaction score
On another surprising note...

There will be a GOONIES II

:D

And I'm not kidding. Look it up on sites online, Google it. Totally not kidding.

I'd see it on opening night, but the film isn't really needed. I mean, could they come close to meeting the expectations of the fans?