My first EU paycheck!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I'm excited to finally get paid and in Euros! I wasn't sure when I moved over to Ireland that I'd find a job, much less have a bank account, apartment, and my first paycheck. Although it was for only three weeks, it's enough to last me for the month. See, I get paid once a month and my next paycheck isn't until the last Friday in July.

I know several members here started new jobs, so I'm sure they and anyone who experienced that first paycheck know how I feel.

Whoots! I'm going to splurge and buy good vodka tomorrow.

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
I'm excited to finally get paid and in Euros! I wasn't sure when I moved over to Ireland that I'd find a job, much less have a bank account, apartment, and my first paycheck. Although it was for only three weeks, it's enough to last me for the month. See, I get paid once a month and my next paycheck isn't until the last Friday in July.

I know several members here started new jobs, so I'm sure they and anyone who experienced that first paycheck know how I feel.

Whoots! I'm going to splurge and buy good vodka tomorrow.

And here I was hoping you were sending me flowers. :)

Kudos for you...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
ain't witness protection just the best??
Yeah, but the catalog selection for a new wife really sucks.

2-13-04%20SB-oneuglywoman.jpg

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I almost feel quilty after reading that Carole is (might) lose her job. Maybe I'll send her some flowers.

crazynance

~call me Mrs Writer ~
Registered
Reaction score
Website
crazynance.livejournal.com
Yay! congrats on your success. BANK SOME OF IT, or buy a prepaid grocery card or something. Then go wild. Yes.. I'm a mother... why? ;)

Your photo reminds me of an advertisement:
Looking for new wife. Must have own boat and trailer.
Please send photo.. of boat and trailer!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Yay! congrats on your success. BANK SOME OF IT, or buy a prepaid grocery card or something. Then go wild. Yes.. I'm a mother... why? ;)

Your photo reminds me of an advertisement:
Looking for new wife. Must have own boat and trailer.
Please send photo.. of boat and trailer!
I like the idea of buying groceries. My two room mates can't cook and I torture them whenever I make dinner. I'm in horror heaven.