Reaction score
:)

Last edited:

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
I'll go...

"The Boys of Summer" (Don Henley, but I like the Ataris version better) reminds me of a guy I was absolutely crazy about - who wasn't absolutely crazy about me. Nonetheless, every time I hear it, it's the summer of 1985 all over again - Jellies, rubber bracelets, Echo & the Bunnymen, REM and the coolest college radio station around, and I get that feeling that anything's possible if I just want it bad enough...

"We Want The Airwaves" by the Ramones. It's hazy summer again, 1981, and Pleasant Dreams has just come out. Me and my two old pals Lucy and Markie are listening to it while stringing alligator clips thingies (nicked from my less-than-understanding father and Markie's very understanding older brother) to the antenna in hopes of pulling in Channel 68 so we can see if the aforementioned Ramones are going to be on the Uncle Floyd Show. Never could get the channel to come in....

"Bron-Yr-Stomp" by Led Zeppelin. Whenever I hear that song, it's spring. And I love spring. :)

"The Rock and Roll" by the Alarm. Quite simply, it reminds me that I'm still the same girl I used to be...

"I Am A Cat" by Shonen Knife. When I was quite little, I wanted to be a cat. Never mind being a princess or whatever; I wanted to be a cat. Reminds me of a time when there was nothing putting on ears and a tail couldn't fix....