A thought for O.J.Simpson

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080626/ap_on_re_us/oj_simpson

O.J is not happy. He believes he has been unfairly picked upon by a Nevada prosecutor and can't figure out why.

So as a public service, I would like to explain a little something about the law to Mr.Simpson,,,, Not Criminal law,,, Murpy's law, Which begins with: Whatever goes around, comes around. Now many people are never effected by Murph because they kind of go about their lives in a pleasent sort of way not causing to much trouble so a whole lot of trouble isn't stored up someplace to come back and bite them in the ass.

BUT O.J. When you butcher two people, then lie and cheat your way out of going to jail for the crimes, then claim to spend the rest of your life looking for the real killers when in fact you spend most of your time boozing it up on the golf course, you can pretty much expect that somewhere, someday, somebody, is going catch your ass doing something stupid and hang your nuts from the nearest tree. All this because you did not respect the law of the great Murphy... and ofcourse because you butchered two people....

Don Allen

Registered
Reaction score
ooooohhhHHHHH I wouldn't want to be anywhere close to this guys Karma.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Humph. Two things strike me as interesting.

One: Who still cares about O J?

Two: Him being in N D. Can't picture him doing alot of partying there. (My bad.) At least with him being there means he's not in Arizona. I count that as a blessing.

Just my two cents. (Go Murphy, go.)

Don Allen

Registered
Reaction score
Please don't mistake my posts as caring about O.J. I just find him somewhat of a aboration, like when you go to the freak show, or Ripleys and stand in front of the diseased brain, or the torture chambers....

The idea that the man truly questions why people would go out of their way to pick on little ol' him is more than amusing, its like watching a crash,,, you just have too.....

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
He's getting more than fair treatment here.

Lots of people come to Vegas and think they can do anything they want while here. That ain't so. Vegas is pretty damn tough on crime (except for the crimes commited by the police), and they have a tough job.

It seems like most criminals on the run think Vegas is the perfect place to hide out from the law. About once a month they round 'em up, with fed help.

Simpson won't get off easy here because of his celebrity status, but he won't get unfair treatment. He needs to watch what he says, because they might get miffed, then they will railroad him.

And they will get away with it. If they can get away with shooting a 17 year old handcuffed suspect in the back and killing him, they can get away with whatever they want to.

Vegas has a long history of rough justice.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
In a lot of ways, stuff like this is actually more punishment than jail for a guy like this.

In a lot of ways he's a free man who will never be totally free...what could be more frustrating than that? At least in jail he would just resign to the fact that he wouldn't be free...but outside? Ha ha...I say pour it on thicker. I hope this continues until the day he dies.

Don Allen

Registered
Reaction score
In a lot of ways, stuff like this is actually more punishment than jail for a guy like this.

In a lot of ways he's a free man who will never be totally free...what could be more frustrating than that? At least in jail he would just resign to the fact that he wouldn't be free...but outside? Ha ha...I say pour it on thicker. I hope this continues until the day he dies.

James truer words have never been spoken... Sometimes jail just ain't good enough.

This would be comparable with 200 years ago puttting a guy (or gal) in one of those stocks they had to walk around town with holding a sign telling their crimes and begging for food and water.