What do you do when you get caught staring?

What do you do when you're caught staring?

• Keep staring like the lecherous creature that you are

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keep staring, but say hello

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Turn away, but don't try to hide what you did

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Turn away and pretend you weren't looking in the first place

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
I was sitting with Kthrok on his lunch hour and I took the advice of some very smart people here. When I caught a member of the male half of the species staring at me, I simply stared right back with the "WTF do you think you're looking at?" stare. It was quite entertaining to see that most, I would say on average 8 out of 10, turned away VERY quickly and half of those tried to pretend that they weren't looking in the first place.

I pointed this trend out to Kthrok and he reminded me that he wouldn't look away at all. He'd say "Hello." Yes, yes, I married a strange man, but it piqued my curiousity. What would you do and let's be honest here, please?

Me, personally, it would all depend. I tend to stare at vehicles, not the people in them. A great looking antique car makes me drool relentlessly. So does a Harley or a great looking chopper, but I have been known to stare at the human form as well. When I do, I will stare at a nice looking body regardless of race, creed, or sex. I'm an equal opportunity starer.

Captshady

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
I don't look away, unless it's at work. Mind you, I DO think people should treat each other with respect, but you can't please them all. I think it's an inherent thing, and I'm not going to be ashamed of it anymore ... I won't grab my crotch and make sssssssss noises either, but I'll definitely look!

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
I don't look away, unless it's at work. Mind you, I DO think people should treat each other with respect, but you can't please them all. I think it's an inherent thing, and I'm not going to be ashamed of it anymore ... I won't grab my crotch and make sssssssss noises either, but I'll definitely look!

Why would you grab your crotch and make ssssssss noises? Is that to pretend like you're peeing? I can't imagine that would be a good strategy under any circumstances.

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
*arches an eyebrow at quik and Capt* If you really think that then there is DEFINITELY something wrong with you. I curse Kthrok every time I have to listen to him really pee. I would slap him out for a psuedo pee.

Captshady

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
LOL, I don't know, I've seen guys do it a LOT. They suck in, making a ssssssss sound. I've never done it, so I can't relate. ROFL at the replies though.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I smile. then look away. hehehe. Yea, I'm a floozy. So.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:cool: I never get caught.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sunglasses work like a charm.

Maestrowork...the walking RAY-ban ad...;)

rayban.jpg