So, I've been watching copious amounts of Wonder Woman...

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
...I have the first season and the third season on DVD. I just finished the third season up and am watching the first season (I know it's all backwards lol).

Now, they are fairly entertaining (I remember loving the series when I was a kid), a bit cheesey in some spots, but I have to say (can I say this???) that I am in LOVE with her.

Yup, not only is she like the hottest girl on the planet, but she's smart and good hearted and strong.

Ok, enough gushing. Anybody else watch these shows? Any more word on the movie that they were supposedly going to do?

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Joel Silver's still developing the film, which he seems to have renewed hope for, for the millionth time. But this is DC/Warners, so I'd say we have a good century or two before the film happens, right along with the new Guns n Roses record.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know how you pull off a Wonder Woman movie without making it excessively corny, or (to counter the cornball factor) violent to the point that it can't justify the requisite budget. It seems like one of those projects that might not ever leave the ground.

You can change the character up, but that would still leave fans disappointed.

Some stuff just works better as a comic book or cartoon than as a movie.

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know how you pull off a Wonder Woman movie without making it excessively corny, or (to counter the cornball factor) violent to the point that it can't justify the requisite budget. It seems like one of those projects that might not ever leave the ground.

You can change the character up, but that would still leave fans disappointed.

Some stuff just works better as a comic book or cartoon than as a movie.

I have to agree here. I would LOVE to be proven wrong, but I can't see a good Wonder Woman movie being made.

Mel...