Ok, so I'm writing again

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
I really am! Mr. Vagabond and I are actually writing together and believe it or not, it's FICTION. *faints*

I don't write fiction, so what am I thinking?!

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
well good luck with this, and have fun.
and, whatever motivated you, can you pass it on? I need some.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
:Clap:

What a neat passion to share. Enjoy!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
come on now, try me

Ok, you asked...*snickers*

Mr. Vagabond and I met online a very long time ago through a roleplaying game. This was way back in the days of mIRC. We, um, hit it off very well and very quickly and my, the stories we could make up on a whim.

Well, it's been a very long, long time since we have played, but for some reason it strikes both our fancies to go at it again. He is out of town Monday through Friday and he has his laptop, so...

Anyway, it was getting very interesting and very good when I came up with the idea. We really ought to be writing this to put in a book rather than just for having fun and passing the time. He is very quick-witted and entertaining to say the least and he says the same thing about me. End result is that we play very well off one another.

And there you have it.
:D

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
fantastic story-I think we should take our inspiration when it comes, no matter what form. and all the better if it spices things up as well.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
I can barely get Mr. TheWicked to read. There's no way in hell I'd ever get him to write.

Then again, there's no way he'll get me to ride a roller coaster or fix a transmission, so I guess it all evens out in the end.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
My boyfriend and I tried to write a story together. We're both decent writers on our own, and figured that writing together would make an exceptional story. Boy were we wrong. Our writing styles clashed severely, and I found that his fascination for elves and orcs FAR exceeded mine. We decided to give it up and try combining our skills to beat a video game instead. This worked much, much better than the story.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Funny, you use the word passion. We're writing pagan romance with a nod toward erotica. THIS? This is fuuuuuun :D

You wouldn't believe me in a thousand years if I told you.
If it gets published, I'll buy it :D Isn't erotica an awesome genre? Sadly, it's not a genre you can read on a bus without getting some weird looks....