Writer??? Needs our Prayers, Please?

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
I received word today from Jeff's wife. (sorry Jeff = writer???)

Jeff has been in the hospital since the 2nd. He has been very sick with an infection. Is better now, but still very sick. Dr's were not sure he was going to make it at first. Now are more optimistic.

I know there is a thread for prayers, but I wanted to make sure that everyone, especially his fellow poets were aware. I will keep you posted if there is any change.

Last edited:

choppersmom

---
Registered
Reaction score
Best wishes and strongest of prayers to Jeff and his wife. I'll never forget his generosity in the past, and his good nature is sorely missed. I'm pulling for him to back on his feet and posting again soon.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear that. :( Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Magdalen

Petulantly Penitent
Registered
Reaction score
Oh dear! Writer???'s such a pal and I'm sending out my best vibes, prayers, etc right this instant to him and family. Now looking for the day when I hear from him and his goofy avatar again!!!

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Oh no! He's definitely one of the good guys. Sure hope everything will be OK soon. Thank you for letting us know, Mary. Adding my prayers.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We've been missing him - thanks for the notice!

Please also let him know that the poetry book decisions are near; I'm plugging away and doing no other writing until they're complete.

He's in our thoughts.

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
Writer??? -- his condition has worsened

My latest contact this morning with his wife:

The Dr called me and said that Jeff's blood count is showing an increased infection. So they are investigating that . He will be going in for surgery this afternoon. This means that he is worse, but I have a peace of mind about it. I think they are going to find the problem and treat it, and he will be ok.
He has been feeling really bad the last few days - in pain. and not real alert. and that has had me worried, now I feel like it will be ok.

Jeff and I are Christians. I know either way he will be ok. But I sure would like to keep him a lot longer. We have been together a long time.
Thanks for the prayers and support from you and everyone. Thanks for letting the others know.

Please keep the prayers, good thoughts and positive vibes coming for him.

Last edited:

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Oh, that's terrible. My prayers go out to him and his wife. She sounds like a wonderful, strong woman. Writer???'s lucky to have her, I'm sure he'll pull through to spend some more time with her :)

Wishing him the best of luck with his surgery.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Her letter breaks my heart. It sounds dire.

Please let him pull through this and come home good as new.