PDA

View Full Version : Markets Moderator Post

TemlynWriting
04-14-2005, 01:32 AM
It seems a few of the other mods are doing it, so I thought perhaps it would be a good idea if I did, too. Not that I'd go jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge if they did, but hey -- this idea is a good idea.

I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Julia! Jenna and the other moderators recently saw fit to bring me on as a moderator of the Writers Wanted: Paying and Non-Paying Markets.

So, if you're wondering why I'm hanging out more in these two forums, and trying to keep a close eye on the markets that get posted, well, it's because I'm just trying to do my new job. :) I'm not on-line 24 hours a day, though, so I'm sure there will be times when the forums get spammed, and another moderator comes in to take care of it before me, but for the most part, I hope to be able to keep things running smoothly here.

If you need anything, or you need to report a spam post, feel free to PM me, and I'll take care of whatever it is as soon as I can!

I've also got a few ideas for compiling reputable markets, too, so I'll post more about that when I've got a basic plan.

So, as Sara said in her forum: Let's have fun! :)

awatkins
04-14-2005, 02:44 AM
Congrats, Julia! You brave soul, you, taking two forums! But I know you'll do just great. :hooray:

TemlynWriting
04-14-2005, 02:48 AM
Hee hee, thanks Anne! ;)

ShadowGuide
04-14-2005, 05:51 AM
See? You ARE everywhere I go tonight.

It is time I just back away from the 'puter! :Hammer:

Have a good night. (But let me tell you, if I dream of having a rendezvous with Denzel tonight and you're there first....I will know I'm stalking you.) LOL! :idea:

TemlynWriting
04-14-2005, 11:01 PM
See? You ARE everywhere I go tonight.

It is time I just back away from the 'puter! :Hammer:

Have a good night. (But let me tell you, if I dream of having a rendezvous with Denzel tonight and you're there first....I will know I'm stalking you.) LOL! :idea:

LOL again ShadowGuide -- you are a hoot!

Hope you had a good night; I didn't dream of Denzel, though. LOL!

ShadowGuide
04-14-2005, 11:25 PM
I didn't dream of Denzel, though. LOL!

Bummer. Me neither! Better luck tonight. :D

Susie
04-15-2005, 04:59 AM
Congrats! Julia. Way to go! You'll do great.

Warm regards, Susie:)

Literary Escape
06-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Err, I hope I didn't spam. I was checking to see if an announcement hit Google yet about something, and found a post from 2003 (by me), and since I was now starting an online journal, I thought I would respond to what I posted by offering the newest information.

Now I see that it is at the top of this forum, and well, it isn't a dead forum, so now I feel silly.

:(

TemlynWriting
06-23-2005, 06:00 PM
Err, I hope I didn't spam. I was checking to see if an announcement hit Google yet about something, and found a post from 2003 (by me), and since I was now starting an online journal, I thought I would respond to what I posted by offering the newest information.

Now I see that it is at the top of this forum, and well, it isn't a dead forum, so now I feel silly.

:(

Nope, you didn't spam. That was a decent update you gave in that thread -- thanks! :)