Submit a guest blog for The Great Blog Off!

cvernonpal

Registered
Reaction score
As part of b5media's The Great Blog Off planned on Friday, June 20, the blog I write for, New to TV,is one of many on b5media's Entertainment channel that is asking for guest posts to help with the 24-hour blog marathon for charity.

The New to TV link above has a request for several topics relating to new televisions shows for those interested -- for example, write a short blog post about your thoughts on the new 90210 show, or talk about why you are unhappy about Moonlight being canceled. Or write a post about the most recent episode of Farmer Wants a Wife, Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search for Elle Woods, She's Got the Look on TV Land, Celebrity Circus, etc.

There is a drawing for those who help with guest posts and you will get credited for your post. Without your help, I'll be writing for 24 hours straight!
smiley19.gif
So please help, or just come by for a visit! We will be up all night!

Check here for a list of other b5media Entertainment channel sites participating in the event.

cvernonpal

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Violette and Regina for submitting guest posts. There's still time if anyone wants to submit something.