Write something from the point of view. . .

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you think you are old enough by now to get your own ice cream? I have a ton of laundry to do!

Hummingbird

Pen, Paper, Prepared. ...Write!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm only doing this because Ma told me to! If only she hadn't adopted him in the first place... "We can help the world one at a time." Bleck!

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"Yes, we have the same feet--they run in the family." (groan) "But I'm the only one with ice cream. Beat it!"

Maryn

alanna

Registered
Reaction score
"Did you know I had to juice the carrots to make this ice cream? You better eat it! ALL of it! THE WHOLE BUCKET!"

bjewel77

Arkie Dreamer & Gardener
Registered
Reaction score
"Do you have trouble with poop sticking to your fur?"

(Sorry, couldn't resist. PM me if you don't know this joke.)

Rose Red

Registered
Reaction score
Website
themegaphone.net
Ok, there's your ice cream... and if you moan about brain freeze after whining all morning for one, I'm going to wait till you step in the busy road then shine this flashlight RIIIIIIIIGHT IN YOUR EYES.....UNDERSTAND??!!!!!

MadScientistMatt

Empirical Storm Trooper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madscientistmatt.blogspot.com
I hate, hate, hate my job! It's going to be another **** month before I have enough money for a ticket back to Alaska. I'm going to kill Joe when I get back for suggesting I go look for a job in Houston. Only gig a polar bear can find in this town is selling **** ice cream...

Murman

Registered
Reaction score
"Grrrrr! It's your lucky day, bunny!! I've got to cook me a meal right now, so why doncha hold onto my heavily sedated icecream..." Heh heh heh....!!

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
I hate him.

I hate his twitchy little pink nose, I hate his long antenna ears, I hate his fluffly little cotton tail.

Don't get me wrong. Everyone'll tell you I'm one of the nicest ice cream vendors in the park, but why does HE always have to come to MY stand? There's a grizzly who works the other side of the lake and he sells twice as many flavors. And he's just as nice as me. You think the little flea farm could get an ice cream cone from him once in a while?

Oh, no, that would save me a lot of frustration and unless the planets reverse orbit, that's never going to happen. It's the same thing every time.

"Afternoon, Mister Walruswhomper."

"Oh, hi, Harrison." (Yes, his parents have every "Indiana Jones" flick on DVD.) "Vanilla, again?"

"No, I might try something different this time. What flavors do you have this week?"

::sigh:: (Here it comes.) "Strawberry Cheesecake."

"No, I might get a rash."

"Mocha Almond Fudge."

"Mom says coffee will give me the jitters."

"Cookie Dough Chunks."

"Grandma says if you eat cookie dough, it turns into a big ball in your stomach and you'll explode because you can't go to the bathroom."

My grip tightens around the scoop's solid stainless steel handle. "Rocky Road."

"I might choke on a marshmallow."

I am now exerting enough force to embed grip marks in the handle. "Peanut Butter and Jelly Swirl."

"I might breathe on someone who's allergic to peanuts and give them a seizure."

"Pink Bubblegum."

"Dad says eating pink food will turn you into a sissy."

By now, the customers waiting in line are drifting away and heading for Grizz's cart.

"Watermelon Sherbet."

"Aunt Betsy says sherbet is a ripoff because the ingredients are cheaper but you charge the same price."

"Chocolate."

"It's poisonous to dogs, and last week I had a bad cold that made me bark like a dog."

Ah, light at the end of the tunnel. "Vanilla."

"Yeah, that sounds good. One scoop, please."

I'm going to survive without a blood vessel bursting in my brain. I pick up a sugar cone, slap in a scoop of the alabaster confection and swing around.

"There! Vanilla!"

"Thank you, Mister Walruswhomper. See you next week."

Not unless I move back to Nome, kid.

SusanStarr

POINT of VIEW

Here take this and don't wake up your father, he isn't due up until Spring. I told your father he made love like a bunny, but I did'nt know his genes would go this far. He is going to kill me when he gets up!

Susan from Texas