Sexual consent in old age.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
I only made it through about half of the first page...

But, who the hell would begrudge an old couple like that of a little happiness?

Sounds like a bang up of a son. Because the thought of old people having sex freaks him out, he'd rather see his dad unhappy than to have to deal with that mental image.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I imagine it comes down to consent. Tricky. That couple seemed okay but it isn't hard to think of unpleasant scenarios that might result from a completely unmonitored sitaution in facilities where some people have cognitive impairments and the usual range of human temperaments.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
To me, this illustrates a possible consequence of "putting the old folks away" when they start to lose their wits. Because their brains aren't reactive like they were, some relatives stop thinking of them as people--just hollowed out shells of who they used to be. And "putting them away" becomes a "just make them comfortable" sort of guardianship, where most forms of mental stimulation are muted and all life activities are highly regimented.

These two found an incredible way to share both physical and mental stimulation, and their drives for getting into it are obviously strong. I say set them up in the honeymoon suite, give them a mirror on the ceiling, trapeze bars, anything they want, including a regular look-in by a doctor to make sure they are not hurting each other.

I also say get a hooker to untwist the son, too. Mouth on penis--the horror!

Let me guess. The son will probably file suit--one of those righteous indignation paydays.

Last edited:

Southern_girl29

Registered
Reaction score
I read this last week, and I was horrified by the son's reaction. I'm sure it made the couple feel better and why should it be stopped. I definitely think it should be looked at on a case by case basis, but to me, this is just the son being a tight ass who didn't want to think about his dad having sex.

Red-Green

KoalaKoalaKoala!
Registered
Reaction score
At the publishing party, whacking the piñata
Website
www.bryngreenwood.com
That article made me so sad. I mean, when you get to be 95, if you can still get it up, you oughta enjoy it. There's so little left to enjoy at that age, when all your other body parts start to go. *sigh* I hope in another 60 years, I can find me some handsome, willing 95-year old Casanova. :D