My book popped on BN. Mean anything?

rlfulgham

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lulu.com
My latest book just popped up on Barnes & Noble's online bookstore. It says "not yet available". Does this mean my book is in Books in Print? Does it mean the book will be eventually listed with Amazon's online bookstore? What DOES it mean? Or does it mean anything at all? Thank you for any info you can provide.

SFEley

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.invisiblejames.com
rlfulgham said:
My latest book just popped up on Barnes & Noble's online bookstore. It says "not yet available". Does this mean my book is in Books in Print? Does it mean the book will be eventually listed with Amazon's online bookstore? What DOES it mean? Or does it mean anything at all? Thank you for any info you can provide.
Why not ask your publisher?

Ella

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sumptuosity.blogspot.com
That's a good thing. It means that it's been catalogued, and when it's available from the publisher, it will be for sale.
I've seen books listed that haven't even been published yet, but they were announced by the publisher, listed with an ISBN #.

Congratulations!

rlfulgham

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lulu.com
Thank you for a civil answer

Well, thanks. You'd be amazed at how many witless responsed I received. You're a fine human being, amongst so many who are less than fine.