PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader - Women's Fiction

Carmy
06-15-2008, 10:09 PM
I am stumped and need help.

An agent with a top NY agency has suggested changes on my novel and is willing to look at a rewrite. I have made several changes but I'm not sure I've done enough or done it well. Hence the need for more eyes.

The novel is time travel/suspense with a touch of romance, complete at 83,000 words. It is set in the UK and English spellings and terminology are used.

I'm not looking for grammar or spelling catches, although they would be welcome. What I need is a read of the MS to see if I've met the agent's requirements.

Anyone willing to help?

Kryianna
06-16-2008, 03:29 AM
I'd be willing to give it a try. I write urban fantasy and romance. I have a romance that, while deals with time travel as a major plot line, would most likely be classified as contemporary romance. I'm also heavily reading in the time travel romance genre right now.

I'd be glad to give it a read through, especially if you're not looking for a line-edit.

Carmy
06-16-2008, 06:22 AM
Thanks Kryanna. I've mailed you.

catethegreat
06-16-2008, 06:25 AM
I'd love to read it. Sounds very interesting. If you still need more eyes (I have 4!) I'd love to give it a go. Just PM or email me. :-)

Carmy
06-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks, Cate. I've mailed you.