Guest Blogging

IrishScribbler

Registered
Reaction score
Website
coffee-stainedwriter.blogspot.com
Hello, everyone!

In October, I'm going to be running a series about different genres, and I'd love for one of you to write a piece about romance for me to put up on my blog. Basically, I'm looking for a piece about how to write the genre, tips, research topics, quirks, etc.

I would like to set up who will be writing these pieces by the end of July to give you plenty of time to write/submit, and for me to get it all set up to go up on the blog.

If you're interested, please email me at nicolepalmby (at) gmail (dot) com. I can't pay you, but you'd get exposure on my blog and links to your own website/blog.

Thanks!

IrishScribbler

Registered
Reaction score
Website
coffee-stainedwriter.blogspot.com
RAGH!!

I feel like an idiot. I'm doing a guest blogging thing on my blog, and I realized as I was finishing posting the last asking for bloggers post that I was spamming the boards.

I really didn't intend to, and I'm so sorry I have.

Since then I've been trying to delete the threads to try and fix my mistake and I just can't figure it out, which makes me feel like a bigger idiot. I don't want to aggravate other posters, especially since I value people's opinions of me on this forum.

How do I delete my threads? Please help!!

Dario D.

Hi IrishScribbler! :) Just a note: might want to take down the other 3 threads you posted, before people start getting snappy around here. (certainly not me, but I'm just counting the seconds before other people start saying stupid things...)

Dario D.

Sure! Just click the Edit button, click on "Go Advanced" (in the bottom-right of the post box), then toward the top of the screen, click on "Delete This Message".

Dario D.

Ohhhh, wait a minute... You can't delete threads. Only replies. :(

If you want to, just ask a moderator to do it for you... StoneTable is online right now.

Last edited: