PDA

View Full Version : Guest Blogging

IrishScribbler
06-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Hello, everyone!

In October, I'm going to be running a series about different genres, and I'd love for one of you to write a piece about romance for me to put up on my blog (http://coffee-stainedwriter.blogspot.com). Basically, I'm looking for a piece about how to write the genre, tips, research topics, quirks, etc.

I would like to set up who will be writing these pieces by the end of July to give you plenty of time to write/submit, and for me to get it all set up to go up on the blog.

If you're interested, please email me at nicolepalmby (at) gmail (dot) com. I can't pay you, but you'd get exposure on my blog and links to your own website/blog.

Thanks!

Bartholomew
06-15-2008, 08:34 AM
Go. Read. The. Newbie. Guide.

Now.

IrishScribbler
06-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Yes, I realized I'm spamming, and I'm desperately trying to figure out how to delete posts, thank you.

IrishScribbler
06-15-2008, 09:00 AM
I feel like an idiot. I'm doing a guest blogging thing on my blog, and I realized as I was finishing posting the last asking for bloggers post that I was spamming the boards.

I really didn't intend to, and I'm so sorry I have.

Since then I've been trying to delete the threads to try and fix my mistake and I just can't figure it out, which makes me feel like a bigger idiot. I don't want to aggravate other posters, especially since I value people's opinions of me on this forum.

How do I delete my threads? Please help!!

Dario D.
06-15-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi IrishScribbler! :) Just a note: might want to take down the other 3 threads you posted, before people start getting snappy around here. (certainly not me, but I'm just counting the seconds before other people start saying stupid things...)

IrishScribbler
06-15-2008, 09:02 AM
I would love to---I'm trying to figure it out. Can you tell me how, please?

Dario D.
06-15-2008, 09:05 AM
Sure! Just click the Edit button, click on "Go Advanced" (in the bottom-right of the post box), then toward the top of the screen, click on "Delete This Message".

IrishScribbler
06-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks so much.

Dario D.
06-15-2008, 09:08 AM
Ohhhh, wait a minute... You can't delete threads. Only replies. :(

If you want to, just ask a moderator to do it for you... StoneTable (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/member.php?u=10080) is online right now.

IrishScribbler
06-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Thank you.