Telia Tequila's Theory on Gay Marriage

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
"It is because of me — I definitely think [my show] has helped the movement. Before it came out, everyone was still a little apprehensive about [same sex relationships]. Then they realized, 'Wow, everyone is really into this stuff, and it is fine.' The next thing you know, [gay marriage] is legal."

http://www.usmagazine.com/tila-tequila-gays-can-get-married-because-of-me

here's the bobblehead responsible for these words:

wenn1916180xb2.jpg

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't realize she was so instrumental in the movement. Good thing for our gay friends that she's around, or else none of the recent legislation would've had a chance to pass.

What did you say her name was again?

Kalyke

Registered
Reaction score
Well, she is kind of cute in a Malibu Barbi sort of way. Cute means smart, right?

Last edited:

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Those California Supreme Court justices were all like, "Whoa! Tila Tequila is TEH HAWT!! The equal respect and dignity of marriage is a basic civil right! A ban on same-sex marriage is TEH UNCONSTITOOSHINUL! We must REPEALZ IT!"

That's funny, because I had the impression that loads of civil rights organizations, plaintiffs, protesters, and high powered lawyers had done it.:crazy:
Wow, thank you so much, skanky reality tv actress, for securing my basic civil rights. :hooray:

soleary

Registered
Reaction score
When I see Silver and Jersey in the same room, I know I'm gonna be a laughin' .... :)

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
We could use a gay fishing picture in this thread. I think I have one of my buddy Frenching a tarpon.

Be right back!

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
She's cute! Who cares? I give her a pass. She can say whatever she wants and I'll just nod in agreement.

You should be ashamed for allowing someone to get away with saying something stupid just because she's pretty. I mean, for heaven's sake man this isn't the fifties.
No indeed, she should be soundly spanked for spouting such nonsense.
Very soundly.
By me.

jhtatroe

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennifertatroe.com
Who IS she?

I mean, aside from the greatest civil rights treasure of our time...

Her claim to fame (I am NOT making this up) is that she is the most friended person on MySpace. Somehow, she got a dating reality show out of that, where she gives men and women equal consideration. Or something like that.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
if anything her show pushed gay rights about 60 years backwards.

Last edited:

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Next, she should tackle tarpon marriage. Of course, to her, a tarpon is probably something she puts in her crotch during her time of the month.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
She's cute! Who cares? I give her a pass. She can say whatever she wants and I'll just nod in agreement.

You should be ashamed for allowing someone to get away with saying something stupid just because she's pretty. I mean, for heaven's sake man this isn't the fifties.
No indeed, she should be soundly spanked for spouting such nonsense.
Very soundly.
By me.
Sigh.

that's all

carry on :D

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
Her claim to fame (I am NOT making this up) is that she is the most friended person on MySpace.

I'm extremely embarrassed to admit I already knew that. Worse, I think I learned it from catching part of a show on E to the effect of "Top 10 Most Famous Cyber-Honeys" or some such. I can't remember for the life of me who the other nine were, so I count that in my favor.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
she's a walking case of how STDs affect the brain.

Last edited:

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
She's also famous for having the most-scripted, most completely fake "reality" show in the history of "reality" TV. Evars. Even more faker than Flavor of Love and Rock of Love.

And, like those other celebrity hook-up shows, the first season "didn't work" so she's back for a second.