Stupid Crushes

chevbrock

Registered
Reaction score
I was watching telly the other day and realised that I have a small crush on Jamie Oliver. For some reason I find him sexy. I find that he gets so excited over pea sprouts and frogs sexy. It's stupid, I know.

Mandy-Jane

venturing ever further into the unknown
Registered
Reaction score
I will complete a play this year! I will!
I must admit, I like men who are passionate about food and cooking too. Jamie Oliver though, doesn't really do it for me, although I kinda' like his casual easy-going style.

I've had so many crushes over the years I can't even remember who they all were!

Red-Green

KoalaKoalaKoala!
Registered
Reaction score
At the publishing party, whacking the piñata
Website
www.bryngreenwood.com
There's nothing wrong with having a TV or movie boyfriend. It helps pass the time ;o) Of course, I can never manage to have appropriate ones. Right up until they killed him off, my TV boyfriend this year was the evil mercenary Keamy on Lost. I just loved watching him menace people *sigh*

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
I tend to get crushes on men in real life. Not often, but every few years I run into someone who knocks my socks off. However since I don't wear socks... what does that mean?

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
There's nothing wrong with having a TV or movie boyfriend. It helps pass the time ;o) Of course, I can never manage to have appropriate ones. Right up until they killed him off, my TV boyfriend this year was the evil mercenary Keamy on Lost. I just loved watching him menace people *sigh*

I've always found Kevin Durand sexy. I'm really hoping they'll bring Keamy back, somehow, someway.

I have a crush on the guy who delivers Fritos to my grocery store, too. He's not Keamy-Hot, but he's still pretty cute.

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, the crushes. What's not to like? They occupy the mind and put a spring in your step. As long as they don't reach an unhealthy level or affect your relationship, I see nothing wrong. For me? My favorites right now are Steve Carell *giggle* and Shia LaBeouf *drool*. I know they're on two totally different ends of the spectrum, but perhaps that's why they're crushes.

catethegreat

Lurker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have a crush on the guy who delivers Fritos to my grocery store, too. He's not Keamy-Hot, but he's still pretty cute.

Is this like the UPS delivery guy? The Coca-Cola delivery guy? Maybe it's something about delivery guys. Hmmm...

I just realized this afternoon that I'm pretty much in love with Scott McClellan. I used to watch him back when he was press secretary (being a news/political junkie and all). Now that he's testifying before Congress about the Bush administration's lies, well, I'm crushin' pretty bad. He's not even my type. But I could change my type.

Red-Green

KoalaKoalaKoala!
Registered
Reaction score
At the publishing party, whacking the piñata
Website
www.bryngreenwood.com
Hee! I think I just have celebrity crushes on guys I would never want in real life--like Till Lindemann of Rammstein.

6a00c2252570aaf21900fa967d98470003-pi

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
I put a nectarine into my laptop bag.

What? Not that kind of stupid crush?

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Never liked Jamie Oliver until I saw his series about school dinners. Then I thought he was fab. Activism gets me I guess!

LOST - so many so little time. Adore Ben. But I have to say Sawyer is to die for. And I am not a typical "bad boy" girl, but evidently LOST has converted me!

Problem for me is I tend to have a crush on one boy at least per television show. If I listed them all . . . would get a bit boring for y'all. Though I think you would be impressed by the variety.

(agree also with whomever mentioned Steve Carell!)

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
I agree about LOST. For me, Keamy was just the icing on the Sawyer/Desmond/Sayid cake. That show is all about eye candy. Yeah, I'd just *hate* to be stranded with any of that.

It helps, though, to make a show more enjoyable if you find someone attractive to watch. It's one of the reasons I love Dirty Jobs -- Mike Rowe is just 31 flavors of sexy.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
I've developed a weird crush on Reggie Aqui, CNN's online news anchor. He's a total mimbo but so cute. Whenever he says something silly I wave my hand at the computer and say, "Oh, Reggie." :D

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
FANTASTIC commercial! I hadn't seen that yet. :D

There's a bunch of 'em on youtube that I've never seen... I didn't know it was a series! I've been sitting here in the office (it's quiet today for some reason... boss is outta town. Wait... maybe THAT'S the reason it's quiet!) watching 'em.

::whew::