AW Fan-fic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
If outside links are allowed I think c.bronco's ongoing series deserves a mention.

ETA: I recently read it forwards for the first time - proving that bronco is only marginally saner than I thought after reading it backwards.

http://caponfrank.blogspot.com A serial novel

Last edited:

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
For the record, Capon Frank was completed last night. :D

Billy-Ray MacHaggis III (That's Three to his friends, babe; it's spelled I-I-I.), Grimironie Von Farmer, Robie Ae, Ben Bradley, Haskins, Maestro Perks, Kate Thornton, Chief Kalel, Tyson Crispy and Death Chicken Distribution Assistants from afar ride their ATV's to a momentous conclusion while fighting the villian, Snake B. Bauer and his minions of Porks.
!!!

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
For the record, Capon Frank was completed last night. :D

Billy-Ray MacHaggis III (That's Three to his friends, babe; it's spelled I-I-I.), Grimironie Von Farmer, Robie Ae, Ben Bradley, Haskins, Maestro Perks, Kate Thornton, Chief Kalel, Tyson Crispy and Death Chicken Distribution Assistants from afar ride their ATV's to a momentous conclusion while fighting the villian, Snake B. Bauer and his minions of Porks.
!!!

I just noticed this Maestro Ray character (an oily snake, I'm sure) is double-billed. Groovy!

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
I went to see what la bronco does in her spare time. Tried to leave a comment but I need some super-secret triple-twist decoder pinky ring password. Which I don't have.

here is my comment -

Every globule of chicken fat I have ever consumed now roams my system unleashed, due to excessive and sustained forceful loud laughter. Therefore it looks like I shall in fact die laughing. (There are worse ways to go.)

In the words of Douglas MacArthurnuggets, I SHALL RETURN. Assuming the globules don't get me first.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
Now I have a sequel: The Globule Slayer of Litchfield County!

:D

I bumped into him a few times whilst drinking in the night up at Dudleytown circa 1973. He's pretty scary till you offer him a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.