PDA

View Full Version : Which one can you do?

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 12:42 AM
There is no 'other' so pick.

Wait for poll

Ol' Fashioned Girl
06-09-2008, 12:55 AM
You didn't specify 'directly' or 'indirectly', so I chose 'all'. ;)

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 12:59 AM
You didn't specify 'directly' or 'indirectly', so I chose 'all'. ;)Damn, I knew I was missing something.

Can you actually prove or show any of your choices? How about that PayPal one? :D

Ol' Fashioned Girl
06-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Well... if you want me to set up a PayPal account... I'll need all your personal info. Including your credit card number and bank account... :D

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Well... if you want me to set up a PayPal account... I'll need all your personal info. Including your credit card number and bank account... :DLOL! You'll have better luck at making Rob cry or kissing Haggis.

alleycat
06-09-2008, 01:13 AM
You should have put "Have Silver King tell a fish story" on the list.

Oh, wait. That's too easy. Maybe "Have Silver King not tell a fish story."

;-)

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 01:28 AM

;-)Uh oh, SK is gonna get you. I hope you're not too attached to that avatar. :)

Oh wait, he's not a Super Mod. I'll keep your suggestion in mind for my next pole dance.

rhymegirl
06-09-2008, 01:48 AM
What about slap your forehead and rub your stomach at the same time?

Mr Flibble
06-09-2008, 01:52 AM
I can't do any of them, but I can put my legs behind my head.

Silver King
06-09-2008, 01:53 AM

;-)
You forgot the option, "Have Silver King show a HUGE fishing picture." :)

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/Tarpon05-14-07038-2-1.jpg

DamaNegra
06-09-2008, 01:56 AM
I can eat SK's fishing pictures ;)

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 01:56 AM
What about slap your forehead and rub your stomach at the same time?Pfft... everyone knows how to do that.

I can't do any of them, but I can put my legs behind my head.I believe some of the guys might like to hear or see more.

You forgot the option, "Have Silver King show a HUGE fishing picture." :)YOU'RE. TOO. EASY.

Mr Flibble
06-09-2008, 02:01 AM
I believe some of the guys might like to hear or see more.

I'm doing it now *licks own foot*. The shorts are chaffing a bit though.

alleycat
06-09-2008, 02:05 AM
You forgot the option, "Have Silver King show a HUGE fishing picture."
I knew I shouldn't have got him started and I did it anyway. Stupid, stupid me.

One rule to always follow is to never ask a golfer how he played, or a fisherman how the fishing is. 'Cause they'll tell you . . . until you can get away from them.

;-)

alleycat
06-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Uh oh, SK is gonna get you. I hope you're not too attached to that avatar.
One weekend I had his dog's picture as my avatar. That Truth or Dare thread is dangerous.

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 02:09 AM
One weekend I had his dog's picture as my avatar. That Truth or Dare thread is dangerous.LOL! That it is, but what comes around goes around. You should have seen the avatar SK wore a few months ago for a couple of days. Priceless!

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Some day soon, I will get Jaycinth drunk. When I need it, Iíll setup a PayPal account. I picked ďNone of the Above - Iím impotentĒ because I didnít want dpaterso sitting there by himself.

Silver King
06-09-2008, 02:19 AM
...You should have seen the avatar SK wore a few months ago for a couple of days. Priceless!
She put me on the cover of a sappy romance novel. And there was nothing "LOL" about it in my book!

(Good thing it wasn't the size of my current avatar. I might've been tempted to flounce...)

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 02:22 AM
She put me on the cover of a sappy romance novel. And there was nothing "LOL" about it in my book!

(Good thing it wasn't the size of my current avatar. I might've been tempted to flounce...) *rubs chin and wonders if she should send picture to dpaterso or RT to give a large new avatar to my dear old friend, SK* ;)

Hillary
06-09-2008, 02:36 AM
I can do a host of things AW-related NOT on that list that SHOULD be on that list. Which does not make me lame, and in fact simply transfers lamery to your list, since it doesn't cater to my particular AW skills.

I hereby boycott this thread, except to defend myself, joke with others, and/or post meaninglessly.

Susie
06-09-2008, 02:43 AM
I can post a funny joke and maybe somebody will think it's the funniest. I used to smoke lots o' ciggies but not anymore. :)

alleycat
06-09-2008, 02:47 AM
I could do a pretty good flounce.

I CAN TYPE IN BIG RED CAPITAL LETTERS, Just look!

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 02:47 AM
I canít do anything AW-related because Iím lame, and in fact simply chooses impotent from the list, since it caters to my particular AW skills.*pats Hillary on the back* Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure there are plenty of AW related things you can do.

I can post a funny joke and maybe somebody will think it's the funniest. I used to smoke lots o' ciggies but not anymore. :):roll: I used to have lots o' sex but not anymore. :)

aadams73
06-09-2008, 02:48 AM
I can show the softer side of RT.

Hey, RT, turn around!

robeiae
06-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Hey, RT, turn around!
Really, that's just asking for trouble.

*puts on gas mask*

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 02:54 AM
I could do a pretty good flounce.

I CAN TYPE IN BIG RED CAPITAL LETTERS, Just look!Thanks. I don't need my glasses now.

I can show the softer side of RT.

Hey, RT, turn around!:roll: *laughs hysterically and runs to the washroom* I'm sorry... wait... let me catch my breath... okay... no wait...

Okay. That *snickers* wasn't :roll: nice... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_219.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYJNUS)

Hillary
06-09-2008, 02:54 AM
*pats Hillary on the back* Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure there are plenty of AW related things you can do.

I type in purple. Always. And my talents don't end there. Just ask... Erm... Someone must care about me... Uh....

robeiae
06-09-2008, 02:55 AM
It's not purple. It's blue.

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 03:54 AM
And my talents don't end there. Just ask... Erm... Someone must care about me... Uh....I care, Hillary, I really do.

It's not purple. It's blue.TMI

cray
06-09-2008, 04:46 AM
behold~

*measures battery on screen*

2.5 inches of awesomeness!!!

Hillary
06-09-2008, 05:05 AM
Someone else wanna take that?

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 05:06 AM
behold~

*measures battery on screen*

2.5 inches of awesomeness!!!That IS the only thing that's 2.5 inches, right? Not that it matters to me, but if so, I'd like to light a candle in church for your wife.

cray
06-09-2008, 05:18 AM
That IS the only thing that's 2.5 inches, right? Not that it matters to me, but if so, I'd like to light a candle in church for your wife.

what are you talking about? what you see is what you get, train.

positive pip, negative pip,...
...and all battery in between

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 05:33 AM
what you see is what you get, train. Maybe she still has the receipt for returns. Iíll send her the candle to use as she chooses. ;)

...and all battery in betweenIn between what, my vibrator? :roll:

rhymegirl
06-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Pfft... everyone knows how to do that.

I can't do it.

rhymegirl
06-09-2008, 05:38 AM

(Good thing it wasn't the size of my current avatar. I might've been tempted to flounce...)

I think you should bring back your Lilly Munster avatar. Now that was priceless.

Susie
06-09-2008, 05:43 AM
I can play guitar and do needlepoint at the same time. No, not really. :)

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 05:48 AM
What about slap your forehead and rub your stomach at the same time?

I can't do it.

what are you talking about? what you see is what you get, train. Cray could probably help you. I'm sure he's used to slapping and rubbing.

I can play guitar and do needlepoint at the same time. No, not really. :)Susie, I bet you can play guitar and eat chocolate at the same time. :)

aliajohnson
06-09-2008, 05:56 AM

I can get all indignant and huffy over SK using the phrase "sappy romance novel."

And I can ask ToT to add on "make Silver King cry," 'cause I'd like to try.

SK talking smack--:e2slap:--me in huff

TrainofThought
06-09-2008, 06:29 AM
I can get all indignant and huffy over SK using the phrase "sappy romance novel."

And I can ask ToT to add on "make Silver King cry," 'cause I'd like to try.

SK talking smack--:e2slap:--me in huffI'd like to see that. :D

aliajohnson
06-09-2008, 06:52 AM
I'd like to see that. :D

Just a simple matter of finding out where he works, and bribing the right people to transfer him inland. Really, really inland. :tongue