PDA

View Full Version : Oh, for some couth.

TerzaRima
06-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Lady in the clinic waiting room with a bevy of adorable small children: You are in public. And, if you don't care what example you set for your own kids, there's a passel of other people's kids romping nearby.

So why in God's name would you wear a T shirt that says, in large block print, "YOU ARE THE SUCKIEST SUCKY SUCK THAT EVER SUCKED!"

Sometimes I wish people would all just repress a little bit more.

Marian Perera
06-06-2008, 09:22 PM
I think the lady posts here (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104955).

MoonWriter
06-06-2008, 10:00 PM
I missed that thread - too funny! Thanks Queen.

auntybug
06-06-2008, 10:05 PM
"YOU ARE THE SUCKIEST SUCKY SUCK THAT EVER SUCKED!"

:roll: :ROFL: :roll:

I'm gonna have to embroider that one for myself!!

DWSTXS
06-06-2008, 10:14 PM
I have a t-shirt that says "I'm like a chocoholic, but for booze'

Marian Perera
06-06-2008, 10:23 PM
When I was living in the Middle East, in my father's apartment, I wanted a T-shirt with fcuk on the front, because that would have scandalized him and all his friends.

I might still get one some day. :)

JimmyB27
06-06-2008, 10:28 PM
At least she didn't try to board a plane wearing this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7431640.stm) appalling security risk.

kristie911
06-06-2008, 10:44 PM
The day they came up with shirts with sayings on them was the day fashion died.

I can't believe the things I see people wearing in public.

~Kristie, whose shirt says, "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Tink
06-06-2008, 10:45 PM
I have a t-shirt that says 'I got all Jacked up and my give a damn got busted' with a great big bottle of Jack in the background. I wore it in public a few times until I noticed a few sweet old ladies giving me the evil eye when I had it on...now I just wear around people that I don't like. :D

Susie
06-06-2008, 10:50 PM
:roll: Too funny. That lady (& I use the term loosely) is brave to wear a T-shirt like that! :)

DL Hegel
06-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Lady in the clinic waiting room with a bevy of adorable small children: You are in public. And, if you don't care what example you set for your own kids, there's a passel of other people's kids romping nearby.

So why in God's name would you wear a T shirt that says, in large block print, "YOU ARE THE SUCKIEST SUCKY SUCK THAT EVER SUCKED!"

Sometimes I wish people would all just repress a little bit more.how many kids did she have?

TerzaRima
06-06-2008, 10:56 PM
I can't be sure. I was so blindsided by the vulgar that I didn't count.

Jcomp
06-07-2008, 12:00 AM
I always wanted to make a t-shirt that says "Your Girlfriend's Too Hot For You." It would apply to at least 25% of the couples I pass by on the street.

Of course, if I'm wearing that shirt on the same day some other jerk is wearing is "Your Girlfriend Appears to be Invisible" t-shirt, I'll have met my match...

KTC
06-07-2008, 12:05 AM
What about the one that says, "For my next trick I'll need a condom and a volunteer"? I mean, that's just wrong.

underthecity
06-07-2008, 12:25 AM
"They're the suckiest sucks that ever sucked" is a quote from the Simpsons. Homer was on the phone, within earshot of Bart and Lisa, talking to (maybe) Barney about another bowling team.

Marge admonished him for using that language.

allen

Ol' Fashioned Girl
06-07-2008, 12:31 AM
how many kids did she have?

I can't be sure. I was so blindsided by the vulgar that I didn't count.

She apparently didn't suck... at least not all the time.

Did I type that outloud?

TerzaRima
06-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Hee. Please see thread title.

HeronW
06-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Gotta give it to her for alliteration:}

Joycecwilliams
06-07-2008, 07:30 AM

Sometimes I wish people would all just repress a little bit more.

There is only one answer that makes sense. She can't read.