Oh, for some couth.

TerzaRima

Absinthe O'Malice
Registered
Reaction score
Lady in the clinic waiting room with a bevy of adorable small children: You are in public. And, if you don't care what example you set for your own kids, there's a passel of other people's kids romping nearby.

So why in God's name would you wear a T shirt that says, in large block print, "YOU ARE THE SUCKIEST SUCKY SUCK THAT EVER SUCKED!"

Sometimes I wish people would all just repress a little bit more.

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I missed that thread - too funny! Thanks Queen.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
The day they came up with shirts with sayings on them was the day fashion died.

I can't believe the things I see people wearing in public.

~Kristie, whose shirt says, "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Tink

Just soaking up some R&R...
Registered
Reaction score
I have a t-shirt that says 'I got all Jacked up and my give a damn got busted' with a great big bottle of Jack in the background. I wore it in public a few times until I noticed a few sweet old ladies giving me the evil eye when I had it on...now I just wear around people that I don't like. :D

Last edited:

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
Lady in the clinic waiting room with a bevy of adorable small children: You are in public. And, if you don't care what example you set for your own kids, there's a passel of other people's kids romping nearby.

So why in God's name would you wear a T shirt that says, in large block print, "YOU ARE THE SUCKIEST SUCKY SUCK THAT EVER SUCKED!"

how many kids did she have?

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I always wanted to make a t-shirt that says "Your Girlfriend's Too Hot For You." It would apply to at least 25% of the couples I pass by on the street.

Of course, if I'm wearing that shirt on the same day some other jerk is wearing is "Your Girlfriend Appears to be Invisible" t-shirt, I'll have met my match...

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
What about the one that says, "For my next trick I'll need a condom and a volunteer"? I mean, that's just wrong.

underthecity

Finestkind
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allensedge.com
"They're the suckiest sucks that ever sucked" is a quote from the Simpsons. Homer was on the phone, within earshot of Bart and Lisa, talking to (maybe) Barney about another bowling team.

Marge admonished him for using that language.

allen

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score

There is only one answer that makes sense. She can't read.