Poor Melina

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Have you been in the Who's Online option under Quick Links since the polls opened? Never fails, there's someone in their PMing Melina.

Let's keep an eye on her. I'd hate to find her sitting in a corner going "buh-buh-buh" while we're all out here having a good time.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can tell you that Jenna significantly increased the size of Melina's mailbox so that she could take on this chore ... I'm not sure if she feels that's a good thing. I have a hunch there will be many hundreds of votes.

I offer a
emoteHail.gif
to Melina for taking on this herculean task.

Poppy

Me, myself and I don't know
Registered
Reaction score
I gave her some rep points this morning just for being the vote counter, but I will also add a :Hail: and a THANK YOU, Melina. :)

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I bet Melina must feel like one of those Price Waterhouse accountants before the Oscars -- they know something the rest of the world don't. Must feel pretty special. ;)

Melina

Getting better all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.atozwordsmith.com
Wow-

Thanks for all the sympathy, you guys. I didn't even realize this thread was going on...Every time I log on, I go straight to the PMs, and by the time I'm finished counting, it's time to log off and get back to work (or the kids, or the cooking, or the housework). This is actually fun. It's like Ray said--I feel like I know something everyone else doesn't! Wow, that makes me sort of...POWERFUL, doesn't it? BWAHAHAHA! I have the secret! I have the secret! I have--uh-- sorry, lost it there for a sec. I'm okay, really...:D:crazy:

Melina

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Melina, I would PM you a congratulations, a how are you doing, a big thank you, and a keep up the good work, but I'm afraid of what receiving one more PM would do to you. Or what you'd do to me when you got it. ;)

Melina

Getting better all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.atozwordsmith.com
Ha! My message box is all cleared out now! You're welcome to PM as you please, although I believe someone up there mentioned something about chocolate, didn't they? :tongue

Melina